Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Hot Shots Golf Fore! » I got clank !!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 30, 04 at 5:01amTotone46

Just wondering if anyone else has gotten clank also? I'm also trying to get daxter. Does anyone know how?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 13, 07 at 4:50am
SleepingNinetails

i have them both... i got clank the popular way... and after a while i could buy daxter.

Apr 07, 06 at 5:11am
The Omega

I just got Clank in a similar fashion. After I just won the final tournament before the National Champion challenge, I picked my usual top right corner card and this one had Clank in it. Still no Daxter for me though, but I'm a big Clank fan anyway.

Sep 01, 04 at 9:37pm
Pyroguy

theres probably another way to get him and u can prolly get daxter w/ the card game too

Aug 31, 04 at 7:59pm
Totone46

well it was pure luck i beat the proseeded challange in first place and the chance card came up and i picked the bottem left corner and ther was clank.

Aug 31, 04 at 5:42pm
Pyroguy

i havent and i dont got daxter but how do u get clank???

Aug 30, 04 at 5:01am
Totone46

Just wondering if anyone else has gotten clank also? I'm also trying to get daxter. Does anyone know how?