Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo II » Intoduce Yourselves » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 16, 04 at 8:15pmLojik

*Please post all your introductions and welcomings to the Diablo II forum here.*

Hello all. My name is Lojik and I've been playing Diablo I, II and the expansion pack for 5 years now. My favorite charactor has always been a sorc or sometimes an amazon. They're hot, what else could I say?

This message was edited by Lojik on Aug 22 2004.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 07, 10 at 12:25am

Hi... I am known as Blockinlick, Hosorrow, DoG, and even in some places, for my LLD-DII clan BLaX. I am here to teach noobs how to play Diablo II (Non-Expansion) and get them on their way, step by step, to being one of the pros. I have a site (PM me for name) but I am not positive that it is against any terms or conditions to this site to name it here. My site doesn't get much traffic since it is merely a Webs*com address. Which is why I have come here, to lend my services in a community where I can be heard.

Jan 19, 10 at 2:35am

Hello. I usually don't come to Neoseeker that often. I do most of my games-related browsing on GameFAQs. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction is one of my all-time favorite games. I play on U. S. West, Softcore, Ladder.

Jul 08, 09 at 3:17am

Hey all, I just started playing DiabloII, and I gotta say, it's pretty fun!

Jun 05, 08 at 4:54pm

My character name: Bragor My acc name: Dragon_Flyer

Apr 01, 07 at 9:29am

ac98521 here people! HI!!!

Jan 20, 07 at 12:58am
king rock

hello my name is king rock i have never been on this forum yet

Nov 23, 06 at 10:16pm

Yo, NeomasterX here I'm new to this tread but not diablo so i know alot about it

Aug 29, 06 at 6:10pm

hi, i started to play diablo 2 recently. I had a level 26 barb but i was not satisfied with it so i restarted with a sorcerer.

Aug 26, 06 at 5:36pm

Hi im DarkDark i tried to make my account name darkness but it was taken I've been playing diablo II like 2 years and LOD 1 year. I'm not new and i got many nice characters. My favorite character is barbarian, i don't why. I also like sorcs because people get rich with them.

Jul 06, 06 at 5:17pm
Imperial Zhou Tai

Hi I'm IZT but i'm mostly in the D2 expansion forum but I'd glad to help ne one here