Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Detective Conan/Case Closed: Take 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 14, 04 at 6:51pmHan Ning

Sorry Solitaire, but the previous thread's been closed, and you didn't make a new one. If I somehow messed up, please delete it.

Take 1

Rules:

No spamming, flaming, or one-liners (example: "I agree!", or "I remember that!")

Please put spoiler tags on things that might ruin it for other people.

Solitaire's favored method:

Use Quotes + color=white so that folks have to highlight to read the spoiler.
I appreciate the save, Han Ning, I kept getting dumped offline before I could complete the replacement thread myself. (I hate moving! >_< )

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 16, 12 at 3:36pm
Rondo

Doesn't the creators get tired from dragging this series out so long? It's annoying me now. At least have some decent advancement every season.

Aug 07, 12 at 8:29am
Rondo

A new series with Kaitou Kid next week. **Sigh**, I thought they were going to continue this on as long as Clash of the Red and Black. It's interesting that Vermouth kept her mouth closed about Haibara's fake death.

Jun 25, 12 at 8:16am
Rondo

Finally! But I never thought Shinichi's mom would be involved. I wonder if his dad would also be involved, that would get really interesting. Scar Akai is Vermouth, Amuro is Bourbon, that leaves only Okiya. It seems as though he's really Shuichi.

May 15, 12 at 4:46pm
GlancingReverse

If the author switches to something unrelated again after this arc, I will be so angry.

May 09, 12 at 1:18pm
Rondo

quote GlancingReverse
The author's actually been dropping small hints that look like they're leading up to a large plot advancement for a while now, but then he moves onto yet another unrelated case. Every. Single. Time.
I know right. It looks like that by the recent chapter...

Apr 25, 12 at 5:06pm
GlancingReverse

The author's actually been dropping small hints that look like they're leading up to a large plot advancement for a while now, but then he moves onto yet another unrelated case. Every. Single. Time.

Apr 25, 12 at 9:37am
Mastix

Rondo, well that's something. I sort of chime into this manga once or twice a year to see if it's gotten anywhere. It never really does. This at least gives a reason to catch up.

Apr 23, 12 at 7:39pm
Rondo

quote Mastix
quote Rondo
Is anybody still following this series? Apparently, there's going to finally be a worthwhile plot advancement this week in the mangas about Masumi Sera. I demand a Black Organization reappearance or I might just stop following this never-ending series.

A plot advancement? That hasn't happened in like 500 chapters.
Ikr. After the Clash of Red and Black there hasn't been anything except a few mysterious characters introduced. Actually I don't know if there's going to actually be a plot advancement but it says that it will get to the "heart of the matter" of Masumi Sera. Hopefully that means it will reveal her real identity, which I hope is relevant to the main plot.

Apr 23, 12 at 4:45pm
Mastix

quote Rondo
Is anybody still following this series? Apparently, there's going to finally be a worthwhile plot advancement this week in the mangas about Masumi Sera. I demand a Black Organization reappearance or I might just stop following this never-ending series.

A plot advancement? That hasn't happened in like 500 chapters.

Apr 23, 12 at 3:28pm
Rondo