Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Who is the best aeon in FFX? Who's the worst? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jan 03, 02 at 12:00amSlade99

I think
Bahmut = best
Yojimbo = worst

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 20, 14 at 4:57pm
Ziad

Yojinbo is the best sometimes he does zanmatoe when i pay him 20 gil and his wakashi attack does a high amount of damage
Its IMPOSSIBLE that he is the worst
List of best aeons
1.yojinbo
2.magnus sisters
3. Anima
4.bahamut
5.shiva
6.ifrit
7.ixion
8.valfaris

Apr 18, 14 at 6:03am
Bizzlefromnow

For *bleep* sake. It's the magus sisters and anima is a girl. Magus means magic or magical. I don't know What anima means but I'm sure it means something good

Jul 21, 13 at 1:01pm
Epoch

quote Obvious?!?!|message:35139588
It's without discussion and absolutly obvious anima. Nobody can beat 2Million Overdrive lmao.
A fed Yojimbo does. infinity times over.

Jul 21, 13 at 2:45am
Obvious?!?!

It's without discussion and absolutly obvious anima. Nobody can beat 2Million Overdrive lmao.

Jul 06, 13 at 6:10pm
AtryxEtairX

anima i would think is the best, that is if you get him, if your just gonna play through the stroy line it will be behamut the worst i think would be valefor

Jul 06, 13 at 7:29am
jysbena

in my opinion, yojimbo is the best, i don't like it but he is. his zanmato kills anything instantly. otherwise i would have to say my favourite is bahamut or anima. anima can deal maximum 1,599,984 if all hits are 99,999 and you set overdrive display to short. and i just like bahamut. my least favourites are ixion, ifrit and shiva, they have elements and i just can't be bothered wiith that, i know they are great against they're own element but i still don't like using them.

Dec 19, 11 at 3:02am
Alvarus94

Seen as I was using the advanced sphere grid, I had yuna learn tier 3 black magic before lulu, so she became main party pretty early on. so it wasn't really all that expensive or time consuming. And any time consumed was generally towards getting blitz ace or celestial weapons.

Dec 19, 11 at 2:03am
Dragonatrix

Plus, given how DV has 800,000 HP IIRC (just checked; 800k exact), Oblivion can oneshot it if Anima's stats are high enough.

It's still easier, quicker AND cheaper to get Yoji to Zanmato it in one try though.

(Oh look its me again, hi)

Dec 19, 11 at 1:50am
Jabba Overkill

quote Alvarus94
If your yuna is trained high enough, anima's overdrive drops dark valefor to 16 hp. From max. And you're telling me that there's a better aeon (Yojimbo takes too long and too much money before becoming even the slightest bit reliable against the big enemies.
Training Yuna enough for Anima to get that strong would probably take more time than training Yojimbo to raise his compatibility...

Dec 19, 11 at 1:20am
puppychris12

Yojimbo is by far the worst
and i dont mean to be stereotyphical but Bahamut has my vote, not only having a beast entrance and look, but for having the best advantage overall when it comes to monsters