Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » what is this game rated » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Jul 12, 04 at 3:37pmDriv3r_Maniac

what is this game rated and why if it is Rp then what kind of things dose it have live bloos nudity like what cause my parents need to know to see if i can get it

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 13, 04 at 6:48pm
The Tamanegi Sensei

quote InFeRnO284
OMG the vc hatians was a gang not culture
I agree, if they made a "Whitey" gang I wouldnt care, plus they already kinda did with the Italian-esque Vercetti gang and all that dont see them complaining.

Jul 13, 04 at 6:30pm
chitoryu12

quote Michael13
Well if they actually let the women strip naked or you and the hoes actually ****ed in the car, then it would probably be rated: A [for adults].

**Sorry for the sleezy talking .
Forgiven

Jul 13, 04 at 6:29pm
chitoryu12

quote Crazy Daisy
Agreed. The last two were "M" for Mature, so I see no reason why the rating would go down. Most parents would not (and probably should not) buy this for a kid under, say, 13 or 14, even though that might be pushing it. Technically a game rated M should not be played by anyone under 17 or 18.
Hey come on! I'm under 14 and I have a load of M games. They haven't messed me up a bit! Kids only get messed up by these things if they are unstable in the mind and are not mentally mature enough to handle these things.

Jul 13, 04 at 5:12pm
Crispy_Bacon

Funny, since on the box cover the rating specifically states "RP - Rating Pending"...

Jul 13, 04 at 5:09pm
InFeRnO284

OMG the vc hatians was a gang not culture

Jul 13, 04 at 8:34am
Gratis666

Well, this game will probably be rated M agin in U.S.
In the UK, I think it is an 18, with the red circle and in Australia it is 15+ but they get a slightly edited verison.

quote Poetsofthefall
LunarSolar2k2, they didnt get sued for the strippers, just for the "racial" comment of one line saying "Kill the hatians"
Racial, eh? LOL

This message was edited by Gratis_250 on Jul 13 2004.

Jul 13, 04 at 6:00am
LunarSolar2k2

it dont matter R* can still get sued if they continue racial shit.

they might take it serious tho ! for the ho*s and hatians u never no

ok i take back bout the strippers sry

but i really think the game will be much milder due to all these offenses against hatians (lol i spelled it right this time)

Jul 13, 04 at 5:05am
Poetsofthefall

Max Payne 2 had f-bombs all through it to and mature sexual themes and high violence and was still rated M. for AO to happen, it would have to have sex or full frontal nudity.

LunarSolar2k2, they didnt get sued for the strippers, just for the "racial" comment of one line saying "Kill the hatians"

Jul 13, 04 at 4:44am
Some Lazy Driver

Ah, you have a point, (lol haitians actully thinking that this was a racist game, it was a gang not a culture!)

Jul 13, 04 at 1:42am
LunarSolar2k2

ummm well it might be dimmed down a bit not as bad as vice city

R* got sued for vc that had strippers, kill all hacians, and Ho*s so i think it will be M but just alot milder.

IMO