Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Monster Rancher Advance 2 » Brag area for strongest monsters! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 07, 04 at 7:04pmStatQueen

This is where you put your strongest monster's ever but if you used a gameshark say so okay!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 14, 12 at 2:55pm
Caspuhh

I just got my first max stat monster!

Name: Satan
Breed: Hell Lord (Joker/Special)
POW.: 999 (Lv. 20)
INT.: 999 (Lv. 20)
ACC.: 999 (Lv. 20)
SPD.: 999 (Lv. 20)
DEF.: 999 (Lv. 20)
LIF.: 999 (Lv. 20)
Traits: UpScythe, Popular, Hi Aim, Dignity, EagleEye, HiStamna
Moves: [I] Uppercut, Slash, Air Shot [II] Berserk, Dark Flame, Hell Taunt

Jan 26, 07 at 3:31pm
Zekira

OK... late poster here...

I've made a lot of strong monsters already...

Name: Ludon
Antlan/Antlan
Pow: 999
Int: 999
Spd: 999
Acc: 999
Def: 999
Lif: 766
Traits: Elite, IronHart, EagleEye, StatKing, Up Fire+, Up Fists
Technique Use: I: Fire Punch, Crescent, Meteor II: Lightning, Scissors, Whirlwind
As you can see, this is a strong monster, also considering it's Traits. This was obviously a second gen monster, and it was fed a lot of Mint Candies in its life. It is an almost perfect monster... too bad it didn't reach, heh. It had no failures, and since it started to have high statgains it always had +30s in the main stats and around +20s in the secondary stats that the training increases. It always won the Sparring... and it beat Emperor's Cup easily. It's most used move was Fire Punch, as its fast guts regen gives it a good edge in battle.

Name: Okali
Antlan/SP (Gaelant)
Int: 999
Lif: 999
Traits: Elite, IronHart, Eagle Eye, StatKing, Up Fire+, Up Fists
Technique Use: I: Fire Punch, Crescent, Meteor II: Lightning, Scissors, Whirlwind
(NO GLITCHES USED, DON'T ASK IF I USED THE SAVE-LOAD GLITCH)I decided to try and recreate my previous Antlan, and I ended up making this strong monster. Almost same strategy was used, and guts regen is the greatest thing that a rancher should consider.

Name: Shinki
Zan/Mocchi
Int: 119
Lif: 999
Traits: Elite, IronHart, Eagle Eye, StatKing, UpCountr, Expert
I knew all along that the Zan wasn't an Int type, and I didn't care about it's Int at all. When it got to all 999 except Int, I had it fight for the rest of its life and got me more than 300000G. Guts regen sucks, and many seems to defeat this, still.

...I don't remember the others.

Dec 03, 06 at 12:23pm
Lavalya

quote Lavalya
However, my most succesful monster was a Dragon, a blue&white one..
Pow 316
Speed 999
Acc 999
Int 999
Def 512
Life 600+

traits:
Upflame(something with its fire breath/thingies attacks)
Int+
reekfeet
lucky
and something that had to do with better accuracy.

It never missed/non-critted! I loved it. onehit ko's usually.. It had lucky, the acc stat and Int+ really early in the game,an therefore it basicly owned S rank at 1 year of age. I started with training its accuracy, int and speed (with a bit of life inbetween). it was alot weaker then all the other monsters, but always critted! I just needed 2 random int attacks to kill. this was a really effective training. the only problem was that it died easy. but since I just had to spam the execute button, I owned. All. Probably including you.. =pp

One thing, if you manage to do this to, dont forget to use attacks that crit around B/A! preferably with alot of damage!

Dec 03, 06 at 12:15pm
Lavalya

Mine was probably one of those 4 armed thingies..(Zan?)
(been 2 years since)

Power 999
Speed 900+
Acc 999
Int 320+/-
Def 700+
Life 600+

+ All Attacks ^^

Traits-
reekfeet 'r sumfin
Hard skin or something(I think, not sure)
Pow+
and (wtf how to keep it from comming back and not starvin it-) glutton =/
Probably Popular and Luck thing to..

However, my most succesful monster was a Dragon, a blue&white one..
Pow 316
Speed 999
Acc 999
Int 999
Def 512
Life 600+

traits:
Upflame(something with its fire breath/thingies attacks)
Int+
reekfeet
lucky
and something that had to do with better accuracy.

It never missed/non-critted! I loved it. onehit ko's usually.. It had lucky, the acc stat and Int+ really early in the game,an therefore it basicly owned S rank at 1 year of age. I started with training its accuracy, int and speed (with a bit of life inbetween). it was alot weaker then all the other monsters, but always critted! I just needed 2 random int attacks to kill. this was a really effective training. the only problem was that it died easy. but since I just had to spam the execute button, I owned. All. Probably including you.. =pp

I was also bussy with a project at the time I quit. It was VERY promising! I started with training ALOT of dragons and a race that i hadn't mixed with dragon yet.(30+!).
I paired them in their main stats. POW+DEF ACC+SPD LIFE+INT. I didnt train them all at the same time, but they did fill up the whole of the Freezing thing all the time. My aim was to merge each of them with a stat giving item and train them again. the last merge of 2 monsters had 999 to all stats! they were one of that race and a dragon. Finally I merged them, and I created a new species of dragon with enormously high starting points! the best part was, every dragon I made had those stats and trait! In the end all my trainers had 999 to the stats they needed for the training and 500+/- to the thats that decreased. ( I noticed that the stats that dropped, dropped least with around 350 of the stat) at this time the game was no fun anymore, since I like a little challange. so I quit. and here I am, leaving my legacy to you! xD takes alot of time though. (I didnt include these resulting 999 monsters here, since I think they're a bit of bugged. it has something to do with breeding and not having seen the monster before..)

I hope this made sense, because I can imagine it didnt! xD Its hard to explain that plan..but bewarned, know what your starting. It takes you months to do this, and results may be displeasing. also the training and merging is really hard to undestand, training one monster wrong could wreck the whole project and fck the result. I cant explain exactly how it works, because theres not really any words for such plan. anyways, be smart and carefull about the stat pairs. their main stats 'r least important.

Nov 26, 06 at 3:18am
Stormpelt

My best was a a Suezoe Lesione Pow 132
Spd 879
Acc 999
Int 999
Def 678 Oh and how I got it to be this strong was simply use the hard traings skipping power do skill and Int three times Speed twice and defense and life wice keep doing the traings tiil the succedd the number of time keep repeating it too never scold and its life was 756

Nov 24, 06 at 9:49pm
Timmy369

My kelmadics lived for 7years beat dynasty 4 times
[b][/b]stats
Str-999
Int-623
Acc-999
Spd-450
Def-999
Life-900

Mar 08, 06 at 4:17pm
black_fire_dragon

^^, Hehehe, my monster beat the Emperor's Cup @ just 3 years and 1 month of age!!! Or was it six months? Hmmm...

POW:993
INT:297
ACC:474
SPD:445
DEF:370
LIF:619

It's a Cinderbird. A combo of some of my best/fave monsters- Black Ice and Buck.
Black Ice was a cinderbird too, and Buck was an Othellot (ducken/hare)

Jan 13, 06 at 8:22pm
Vickie

my best monster was Rocky Mew

Pow 998
Int 999
Spd 1 hundred and something?
Acc 999
Def 999
Lif 999

Traits: up fire, charisma, satori, up beams, popular and up IQ

has all attacks and was my training monster (retired yesterday)

Sep 18, 04 at 3:26pm
Pheonix_fire

Really it just takes pracctice. It took me more then a couple of months after playing the game to get even one stat at 999. Agni was my first monster to have three stats at 999. And really the only monsters that I can Guarentee to get two stats are an Hell Hound or another kind of tiger. though, I plan on making more soon.

JUST PRACTICE PRACTICE AND TRAIN!!

Sep 14, 04 at 2:27am
Omega9999

How do you guys get them that strong?
Note: I am the last poster, but with an account.

This message was edited by Omega9999 on Sep 14 2004.