Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda » NES The Legend of Zelda » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 07, 04 at 6:49pmbowlingparent

Where do you find the ring and blue ring? I have forgotten.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 19, 10 at 4:58pm
Link2DPast

This was the VERY first game I had on NES, though I didn't get a Nintendo till 6 months later, me & my friends had to figure it out the original way...experiment & fight through it hour by hour, not to be insulting, but many of these questions are rather lame, showing no immagination at all, "Grumble Grumble" what in this world makes that sound...a wild beast(which you can't kill) & your stomache(which there is some food cheap & avail.) one hint I'll pass along that me & my friends learned, almost every overland room has some sort of a secret, use bomb, fire, whistle & your other items EVERYWHERE !!!( or walk L,U,L,D,L) good luck and use your heads, not others

Jan 07, 10 at 5:03pm
Zelda's#1fan

to get to teh fourth dungeon u must have raft from 3rd dungeon. Go to green dock by water and press up to get on the raft and sail there. Hope i helped!

Aug 02, 06 at 11:18am
Nicholas Alexander K

If you go to http://www.zelda.com/ scroll to the bottom and go to the icon on the bottom it should say "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA". Go to that and next to where it shows the game box (ON THE LEFT) it will say FAQ and under that it will say WALKTHROUGH. Go to that to find out. (YOU MIGHT HAVE TO SCROLLL DOWN.) I HOPE I HELPED YOU. BY: Nicholas Alexander Kalata.

Nov 03, 05 at 7:06pm
Lara_Lynx

I need HELP!!! Please!!!

I search the fourth dungeon!!! I found the first, the second, the third and the fith, sixth and the ninth but I don't *bleep*ing find the fourth dungeon!! Can you please help me otherwise I crash my NES or my TV! I'm really desperate!

Thx

Feb 21, 05 at 12:03am
Linkmaster56

In the last dungeon. You dont really need the red ring or the blue ring, but they are really helpful for when you are fighting wizzrobes and stuff like that.

Sep 25, 04 at 12:05pm
ernie3213

21 where do you find the red ring

Jul 08, 04 at 4:57am
mistic gohan

first off it in a shop for $250

ok form the start go..
up,left,right,right,over the bridge and up,left,up,up
ok now ur at a dead end so theres six red things the 2nd one on the top row touch it theres a hole/staires go down the ring is there

hope i helped

Jul 07, 04 at 6:49pm
bowlingparent

Where do you find the ring and blue ring? I have forgotten.