Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Resident Evil 4 » RE 4 Question » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 02, 04 at 5:26amws

Will RE4 be on ps2 or not i need to know so i can decide rather or not to buy a game cube. even though the price went up from 79.99 to 89.99

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 10, 12 at 6:27pm
Spontex

It'll be for the PS2 and Wii and Game cube and iPhone ... i have both PS2 and gamecube versions of the game...

Nov 26, 04 at 11:39pm
resident evil dude

its gonna be on PS2 but buy GC so you can have the other RE games I highly recommend REmake

Jul 06, 04 at 12:13am
resident evil dude

I was looking for RE4 pics and found this instead http://www.residenciadomal.hpg.ig.com.br/imagens/residencia_do_mal.jpg

Jul 05, 04 at 11:51pm
resident evil dude

well anyways can somebody give me the real homepage of resident evil 4? I found it but I forget were

Jul 05, 04 at 10:33pm
Cdemon

quote WWE_Evolution
Not true cdemon alot of reviewers ign, gamesport amongst others have commented and said "Resident Evil 4 couldnt look better even if it was on xbox" ill find the articles later for you to read
That's probably their biased opinions. The Xbox can run Resident Evil. Any of them. The Xbox is the most advanced console on the market as of now (hard-ware wise).

Jul 05, 04 at 7:19pm
Hawkeye

No you weren't right... the only reason RE4 is a GCN exclusive is because of a contract signed between Capcom and Nintendo... it has nothing to do with Gamecube being the only one that can handle it... XBox would have handled it just as well...

... PS2 on the other hand...

Jul 05, 04 at 3:37pm
resident evil dude

JA! so I was right!

Jul 05, 04 at 3:13pm
WWE_Evolution

Not true cdemon alot of reviewers ign, gamesport amongst others have commented and said "Resident Evil 4 couldnt look better even if it was on xbox" ill find the articles later for you to read

Jul 04, 04 at 11:50pm
Cdemon

quote resident evil dude
it will only be on gamecube because it is the only console that can stand the game(that is what I heard)
Haha, no. If Resident Evil were on the Xbox, it'd look so much better graphical wise. However, Nintendo has a contract with Capcom stating that Capcom has to make a certain number of RE games for the GameCube.

Jul 04, 04 at 1:25pm
Mr Sponget

Its only for GameCube. I'm not sure if it will go to the PS2 and/or XBox.