Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 20, 04 at 6:13pmdezdachimp

what is it for? sorry if someone allready said that but this is my first post what does it do? i activate it and nothing happened or does it only work in free play?

This message was edited by serialzero(moderator) on Jun 28 2004.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 30, 12 at 3:10am
KayleeMelton

You guys all take this so seriously...
I honestly just want help in games...

Jan 08, 12 at 1:21am
Stitch

quote KayleeMelton
I'm new to all of this and don't know your guy's rules or how any of this works ):
I just want help lol(:
lol, almost every forum has a rules thread, even this forum has one.
Although, every forum has it a bit different depending on who moderated it in the past, like in these old forums, or is currently the moderator in (still) active forums.

And there's also a site wide rule, which can be read here.

If you take your time to read some of it, then you're prepared to use these forums, well awared what can or can not be done in these forums.

It's better that you know somehting before you do somehting that might require a moderator's attention.

Also, if you need any help or have questions regarding the site or forums usage and their features, you can check on the Site/Help Forum Q/A.

Many information about the site and forums can be found there, and for any further questions, then that's the place to go.
Only ask questions regarding the site and forums and their features, don't go there for any game help, that's where the forums specifically made for the games are for.

Welcome to Neoseeker, btw.

Jan 08, 12 at 1:07am
KayleeMelton

I'm new to all of this and don't know your guy's rules or how any of this works ):
I just want help lol(:

Jan 08, 12 at 1:01am
Stitch

quote KayleeMelton
Idk if anyone still uses this website, like, seriously the last time all of you were on was 2004.. I'm new to this.. and I was wondering if anyone could answer the post that I had set up?
You mean This one?

You posted that in the GameCube version of the game, instead of in this forum, which is the PS2 version.

And you also answered some threads in that forum with PS2 answers, like the Gnome cheat.

Also, I'm wondering why you are browsing around on pages between 40-50, from threads and messages from 2004 in this forum?
Those are old topics from 2004, the members that posted those most likely are not around anymore, so you probably wont expect an answer anytime soon specificly from them.

Jan 08, 12 at 12:42am
KayleeMelton

Idk if anyone still uses this website, like, seriously the last time all of you were on was 2004.. I'm new to this.. and I was wondering if anyone could answer the post that I had set up? & I'm glad you asked about the fountain because I've always wanted to know what was so special about it ha(:

Jul 30, 04 at 10:07pm
Eugene Rulz

I just sold the stupid thing. It's worth alot.

Jul 19, 04 at 3:28am
Pyromaniac619

For some reason I found it funny.

Jul 18, 04 at 4:07am
Cutething17

it's really boring the only special thing about it is that it shows what you were wearing on the last job.

Jun 26, 04 at 2:07am
yanori_russia17

no, the fountain works in the bustin out mode while you are at Malcolm's Mansion. while you are there you will eventually be completing the last of your careers. every time you complete a career and you see the little cut scene, go to your fountain and activate it. a little gnome-like creature will come up dressed in the sort of attire the career represented and will play a little song. thats what it does. when you complete all of the careers and activate it, all of the creatures will pop up. this is the only thing special about it really. i dont know that it even works the same way in free play or not!

adios

Jun 20, 04 at 6:13pm
dezdachimp

what is it for? sorry if someone allready said that but this is my first post what does it do? i activate it and nothing happened or does it only work in free play?

This message was edited by serialzero(moderator) on Jun 28 2004.