Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Legend of Dragoon » Who was/is your party. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 11, 04 at 2:32pmDivine Dragoon X

Who do you like to use in your party of 3.

Well myself i just beat it again and...

1. Dart..lol
2. Rose.
3. Al.

It's a power house.

Anyways yeah they are the best fighters in the game hands down in my book.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 04, 14 at 6:24pm
Nikkelow

Dart (if i could change him... then I would pick Haschel), Lavitz (for more exp for Albert, cuz Al is my favorite character) and Rose. And I don't changing my party, until now x]

Jan 30, 14 at 12:41pm
OMEGAMI

Dart (By default, but he is a good all around character, not good for magic)
Hatchel (He is very fast and strong, physical damage only)
Meru (Even faster and magic attacks are great, best all around character in the game guaranteed)

Meru's speed allows her to output more damage than any other character do to multiple turns in a row. Her magic attacks are not far behind Shana/Miranda but if you prefer those two over Meru you would lack the physical damage that Meru could dish out if you are out of magic items. At high levels her HP is enough for any battle in the game, but not necessary because with this party battles tend to end quickly.

Aug 17, 12 at 2:37pm
brotherofdart95

Dart Meru and Rose.

If u max them all out on additions and dragoons their unstoppable!

Aug 12, 12 at 12:30am
JHF

Rondo I'm at the end of a playthrough right now, I'm just about to go to Death City Mayfil to try and stop Zieg from destroying the third Signet Sphere. I'm just trying to level up Additions before I actually go. I'm also using Meru a lot more, and have her up to Dragoon Lvl. 3 and Cool Boogie unlocked.

Aug 11, 12 at 8:11pm
Rondo

Rose/Haschel depending on the level or if you want the +5 speed. I'm around level 50, I think, so my Rose had higher attack than Haschel when I equipped her with DB. But in the end I always just use items when it's their turn anyways and use Meru's BSD and Dart's DC for main damage dealers.

Aug 11, 12 at 12:52pm
pika25

quote Rondo
JHF You should definitely go through the game. It's a really great game.

Rose w/ DragonBuster, Meru, and Dart is best endgame team. I hate how you only get DragonBuster before the final boss though.
I beg to differ on Rose.

Aug 11, 12 at 11:58am
Rondo

JHF You should definitely go through the game. It's a really great game.

Rose w/ DragonBuster, Meru, and Dart is best endgame team. I hate how you only get DragonBuster before the final boss though.

Aug 06, 12 at 12:09am
JHF

I change my party around depending on what I need and who isn't working at the time. The party I mainly use is Dart, Albert and Haschel, but sometimes I'll put Rose in instead of Haschel, or Kongol in for Albert, though I never use Shana/Miranda or Meru. Though I never was able to get any farther than about halfway through Disc 2 because it would freeze, but I bought the game on PSN, so I'm working my way back there again.

Aug 05, 12 at 4:06pm
ace2510

I would say that it heavily depends on what kind of player you are as to who to use. I am a player who doesn't like to use items (because I save my money for expensive things) and I also focus on speed.
My Party: Dart/Rose/Shana-Miranda
Shana I think is the most under-rated character in the game, as long as you have an item on her that lets you restore MP she can blast through enemies with her dragon and can heal the whole party. Best dragoon magic IMO. Then Rose is just a beast haha

May 12, 08 at 3:11am
Drag00nChild

BUMPS DO HURT
they make us cry, weep.
you Keep BRINGING BACK THE DEAD!!!!
enough with the angels prayers.
enough with the phoenix downs.
Let the dead rest.

Nice to see you again nicole, lol

oh and my team changed:Dart, shan albert, PWNS!!!!