Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy Tactics » HOW CAN RAMZA MASTER THE SQUIRE AND SUMMONER JOBS??? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not this game specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Dec 26, 01 at 12:13amyurecca

Guys, why Ramza cant master the summoner job? I have completed the list but it shows there is no star yet.

Are there another espers to summon?

This message was edited by yurecca on Jan 03 2002.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 09, 12 at 12:23am
Hillandder

A curiosity about ultima spell, Alma can learn her in the final combat, for this you need broken Altima speed and cast ultima in Alma and she survives.

Now, if you really want a challenge try to kill the final boss cause no damage except Alma ultima.

About the zodiac summon, after one caracter learns the summon you can teach others caracters...

What??? But how? Summons never hit allies only enemies...

You break magic power with the caracter have the summon and cast the summon in a summoner enemy (is easy to find one in deep dungeon) and wait the cast back in the caracters.

Mar 24, 12 at 6:46am
Makeaton

Yoyoyoyoyoo, you can get the abilities Ultima and Zodiac by just being hit by them, there are no other requirements besides getting hit and surviving.

Mar 24, 12 at 12:21am
yoyoyoyoyoo

how i already mastered squire in the first map i kept runing back and forth in the second fight and leveled up to like 45 and mastered almost 8 classes including squire does that mean i cant get the ultima from them

Jun 07, 02 at 9:32pm
darkknightkain

ultima and zodiac get hit by them and live its that simple theese people r making it sound hard but its not:#

Jan 11, 02 at 12:36pm
newcomer

Okay. Thanks for clearing it up.

Jan 10, 02 at 5:45pm
Oniblade

I would think that Ultima is an evil spell because the holders of the spell are the assasions.They're nothing but pure evil

Jan 10, 02 at 5:38pm
Bloodsin

No. It is something he was able to learn as a result of the battles he was undertaking. Balbanes was in the good graces of the Church but would never have learned Ultima. In Tactics Ultima was the power of evil after all.

Jan 10, 02 at 2:25pm
newcomer

Isn't it a Beoulve skill like Wish?

Jan 08, 02 at 11:44pm
Bloodsin

quote newcomer
Excuse my ignorance, but what does being a Heretic have to do with learning Ultima?

I'm a Heretic, so I can learn it too!
Actually, it has a lot to do with a supposition of mine that seeing as how Ramza is able to learn it. I think it is because he is out of the good grace of the church and demonized by the Church that Ramza was able to learn and master it.

Jan 07, 02 at 5:21pm
Oniblade

It wouldn't be of any use to you because heretics have really low magic power.He he he..