Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Road to India » The Mummy PC Game Walkthrough?????????? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 10, 06 at 8:02pm
Gat

Hi. Got through game to the last fight with Imotep at Statue of Liberty but can't beat him. Anyone know how?

Jul 23, 06 at 10:01pm
mwest83988

you can send an email to me if you click the envlope by my aviator.

Margo

Jul 23, 06 at 9:57pm
mwest83988

Thanks, but I do not give my email to someone I do not know. If you could supply the link for the walkthrough I would appreciate it.

Margo

Jul 23, 06 at 9:47am
Nipun

i got the walkthrough if u want it gimmeut email
adress

Jun 04, 04 at 5:31am
mwest83988

Hello-

I just bought The Mummy PC Game and I cannot find any walkthrough for this at all. It was made by Universal and Konami and it came out in 2000. The story begins in Thebes in 1290 B.C , it comes to modern time and a man named Rick O'Connell and Evelyn Carnaban and her treasure seeking brother Jonathan go to the Lost City of the Dead. That is from the phamphlet and is not much help. So if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Margo[b][/b][color=fuchsia][/color]