Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pikmin » how do you get blue and yellow pikmin? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 25, 01 at 3:13pmShrimpdude1135

Well, how do you get blue and yellow pikmin? I always get the blue and yellow pellets, but i always get a red pikmin? Can some1 help me?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 12 at 2:04pm
billy123

i did it tks

May 13, 02 at 10:33pm
Sonic Flash

I believe he found the thread, got excited, and didn't let the fact that it was answered stop him... I believe we're done here.

May 13, 02 at 8:07pm
Timber Wolf

could you elaborate on your poorly grammered statement?

May 12, 02 at 8:39pm
wire

YOU FIND THEM...HOW ELSE?

Dec 27, 01 at 2:52pm
Sonic Flash

I assume that only Olimar himself can go after the Blue Onion, since the other Pikmin kind of have a thing about water... Oh, and don't lose the one Pikmin you have of that kind! You have to wait till the next day to get it then!

Dec 25, 01 at 11:38pm

find em' yourself. oh and the blue nest is on the third level. the yellow is on the second. the yellow one looks brown before you touch it. the blue one is in some water on the third level.

Dec 25, 01 at 4:07pm
shrimpdude1135

quote dark chao tamer
getting yellow pikmin is easy. after the level where you meet red pikmin. level2. follow the trail of spotted dogs till you come to a wooden wall. after you break the wall there will be a spotted dog and a larger version behind the smaler one beat them and keep going straight until you find 4 of those things that you get from flowers. but there yellow try to collect one and the yellow pikmim nest
where are the blue and yellow pikmin nests?

Dec 25, 01 at 3:28pm
dark chao tamer

getting yellow pikmin is easy. after the level where you meet red pikmin. level2. follow the trail of spotted dogs till you come to a wooden wall. after you break the wall there will be a spotted dog and a larger version behind the smaler one beat them and keep going straight until you find 4 of those things that you get from flowers. but there yellow try to collect one and the yellow pikmim nest

Dec 25, 01 at 3:13pm
Shrimpdude1135

Well, how do you get blue and yellow pikmin? I always get the blue and yellow pellets, but i always get a red pikmin? Can some1 help me?