Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban » 20 Stink Pellet Pot things » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 01, 04 at 3:21pmdalenorth

I have 19/20 pots. These are the pot things that Ron has to throw stink pellets at.
This challenge appears when you go to Fred and George's bathroom and try to buy something as Ron.
Can someone please help me find all 20 pots.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 09 at 8:22am
haalyle

Well last time I had to find them I had 19/20 and I looked every where but couldn't find it so I went to Fred and Gorge's shop and you know when he showed you how to do it you just throw a stink pellet at that one and that's it.

Sep 22, 05 at 11:21pm
Lost 'n Annoyed

i too am one pot short! and i need that to beat the game! where are all of the pots?

Jun 24, 04 at 7:17pm
tigerlilly43

hey just look at the statues list and the names of the halls. when you find a hall with a name of a statue it will be there somewhere. there is a statue on just about every floor.

Jun 03, 04 at 9:32am
dalenorth

The statue is not that big. As soon as you enter the seventh floor the statue is in the far right

Jun 03, 04 at 1:14am
JohnathonF

Hi can someone help me (dale you could) i've tried the pulling towards spell just outside the gryfindoor room, what am i doing wrong i can't find the statue? i'm lost and completely stuck? thankjs

Jun 03, 04 at 1:02am
JohnathonF

I would like to enquire to as where the statue is near the gryfindoor entrance as i cant find it, thanks

Jun 02, 04 at 10:04pm
JohnathonF

I would still like to know how u get the "20 stink pellet pot things" challenge? as well as the statue help, thanks, if anyone needs any help and I don't check on here for a while my email is johnathonforster@hotmail.com or just message me on neoseeker, thanks hope to hear soon

Jun 02, 04 at 9:54am
dalenorth

Statues,
1 in the Entrance Hall
1 in the Dungeons
1 on the first floor
1 near the gryffindor portrait hole
i will get back to you soon for more!!!

Jun 01, 04 at 8:56pm
JohnathonF

sorry to add this here straight after my last one but dalenorth have you got the statue challenge from fred and george shop, can you help me by telling me where they are? there are nine all together i think

Jun 01, 04 at 8:53pm
JohnathonF

dalenorth how do you get that challenge? to collect all pot things?