Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Colosseum » How to get Mewtwo and other rare like pokemon? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 25, 04 at 7:37pmSmrt Guy

How do you get mewtwo and other rare pokemon withought gameshark? Also how would you train pokemon in easy steps?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 01, 12 at 1:13am
Texeu

To Crashing person: you can get Lugia in Gale of darkness and you get it like 100% easier in Gale of darkness than getting Ho-oh in Coloseum. Also I think Ho-oh fits beter into Coloseum than Lugia.

Jun 01, 04 at 4:08pm
Crashing

It is unfair 'cos there is Ho-oh in this game but not Lugia!! Lugia is my favourite pokemon and when i realized you can't catch him in Colosseum i was OUTRAGED!!!

Jun 01, 04 at 3:06pm
cezorz

Oh sorry. it is Dakim that has Entei.

May 28, 04 at 6:43pm
GSunny99

and Miror B has the Sudowodo

May 26, 04 at 5:09pm
cezorz

I know 4 legendery pokemons that u can catch in the game. Suicune, Entei and Raikou. There are 3 Cipher admins that have them. 1 is mirror b that u meet first at Mt. battle and he has the entei. second is Venus whitch you find in the under that has Suicune. And the last is Rein that u find in the laboratory and he has raikou. And when u have found and purified all 48 pokemons and beated mt.battle you get a ho-oh from the "100" guy on mt.battle

May 25, 04 at 9:30pm
Sapphire Swampert

You can only get Mewtwo From Fire Red and Leaf Green.

May 25, 04 at 9:16pm
DragoniteBallZ

You'll either have to catch em in Colosseum(this game), Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green or Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

May 25, 04 at 7:37pm
Smrt Guy

How do you get mewtwo and other rare pokemon withought gameshark? Also how would you train pokemon in easy steps?