Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers » Quiz: The Two Towers » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 04, 04 at 12:53amSion_Jade

Behold your quizzmaster, whoever can answer my questions shall be awarded vast hordes of gold and everything their heart desires... j/k
Okay this is a quiz about the movie, book and extended versions of the Two Towers by JRR tolkien. Lets start it off with an easy one. whoever gets it right gets a point and whoever has the most points at the end will get a gift, I will be their neoslave for a month. So here we go.
~^~^~^~
~What is the name of the horse that wakes Aragorn up at the base of the river? ~

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 20, 06 at 9:11pm
horsejo

Arogon is 87.

Jun 11, 04 at 10:00pm
Sphinx

Aragorn is 87. Thats only revealed in the EE edition in the new scene 'One of the Dunedain', heh, I watched it yesterday

May 08, 04 at 2:13am
Powr of Three

Belts.

May 07, 04 at 9:24am
Powr of Three

Arwen.

May 06, 04 at 8:58pm
Sion_Jade

Power of Three: In addition they got daggers of the Noldori, I will give you credit for that since it was a tough one.

Here is where I will post up scores and responces to questions. I will update it whenever a question is answered, and there will be a new list on each page so that people dont have to go backwards and look all the time. This is also where I will post the new question.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Point Tally

Sspider : 1
Power of Three : 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!Current Question~!~!~!~!~!~
How old is Aragorn? (Special Edition)

This message was edited by Sion_Jade on May 08 2004.

May 06, 04 at 2:39am
Sspider

BREGO!

May 04, 04 at 12:53am
Sion_Jade

Behold your quizzmaster, whoever can answer my questions shall be awarded vast hordes of gold and everything their heart desires... j/k
Okay this is a quiz about the movie, book and extended versions of the Two Towers by JRR tolkien. Lets start it off with an easy one. whoever gets it right gets a point and whoever has the most points at the end will get a gift, I will be their neoslave for a month. So here we go.
~^~^~^~
~What is the name of the horse that wakes Aragorn up at the base of the river? ~