Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers » Quiz: The Two Towers » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 04, 04 at 12:53amSion_Jade

Behold your quizzmaster, whoever can answer my questions shall be awarded vast hordes of gold and everything their heart desires... j/k
Okay this is a quiz about the movie, book and extended versions of the Two Towers by JRR tolkien. Lets start it off with an easy one. whoever gets it right gets a point and whoever has the most points at the end will get a gift, I will be their neoslave for a month. So here we go.
~^~^~^~
~What is the name of the horse that wakes Aragorn up at the base of the river? ~

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 20, 06 at 9:11pm
horsejo

Arogon is 87.

Jun 11, 04 at 10:00pm
Sphinx

Aragorn is 87. Thats only revealed in the EE edition in the new scene 'One of the Dunedain', heh, I watched it yesterday

May 08, 04 at 2:13am
Powr of Three

Belts.

May 07, 04 at 9:24am
Powr of Three

Arwen.

May 06, 04 at 8:58pm
Sion_Jade

Power of Three: In addition they got daggers of the Noldori, I will give you credit for that since it was a tough one.

Here is where I will post up scores and responces to questions. I will update it whenever a question is answered, and there will be a new list on each page so that people dont have to go backwards and look all the time. This is also where I will post the new question.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Point Tally

Sspider : 1
Power of Three : 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!Current Question~!~!~!~!~!~
How old is Aragorn? (Special Edition)

This message was edited by Sion_Jade on May 08 2004.

May 06, 04 at 2:39am
Sspider

BREGO!

May 04, 04 at 12:53am
Sion_Jade

Behold your quizzmaster, whoever can answer my questions shall be awarded vast hordes of gold and everything their heart desires... j/k
Okay this is a quiz about the movie, book and extended versions of the Two Towers by JRR tolkien. Lets start it off with an easy one. whoever gets it right gets a point and whoever has the most points at the end will get a gift, I will be their neoslave for a month. So here we go.
~^~^~^~
~What is the name of the horse that wakes Aragorn up at the base of the river? ~