Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kill Bill, Volume 1 » Did you like the movie or not? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 29, 04 at 6:31pmBlackheartedwolf

I saw it, and at first I was mildly entertained. But, after awhile, I got really bored. I was interested up to the point where it turns into an animated segment. After that it just couldn't keep my attention. Maybe the second movie is more captivating?

I also don't think Uma is attractive at all. She has an ugly face and a nose that looks like a man's nose. And those atrocious feet!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 22, 13 at 8:54pm
jack88will

I like this movie this movie is full of entertaining.

Oct 02, 12 at 12:05pm
the ugly

I've just watched this movie and I've really enjoyed, mostly because of appealing idea of themes mixing. I mean all these connections between different old movies and creating one great piece from them. I also admire soundtracks of course, in my opinion this makes half of success if the music is good. I think characters in this film are acute and specific, I like Daryl Hannah role the most. (i just can't forget about scene with a whistle)

May 11, 12 at 12:15am
harry1233

yeah i like this post

Dec 13, 09 at 12:12am
stevo22

Had to come in and post. Kill Bill is my favorite film of all time

May 10, 09 at 12:26am
Quetzalcoatl

Yes, I liked it, I liked it a lot kupo. My favorite scene was the final fight with Beatrix and O-ren Ishi. Yeah, was a good fight indeed. Gogo was cool too, kupo. I would of love to see a better fight with Copperhead since the scene sucked.

Apr 15, 09 at 9:39pm
SolstICE

quote ChronicX
Heck even uma knows shes not the best looking. She announced that her secret to losing weight, is to eat naked, that way she loses her appetite.
lol. is that a serious quote?

Apr 10, 09 at 6:11am
ChronicX

Heck even uma knows shes not the best looking. She announced that her secret to losing weight, is to eat naked, that way she loses her appetite.

May 22, 08 at 10:35pm
The LaParka Shimmy

I dug it. It was way over the top, but thats Tarantino for ya. The second one was a good follow up as well.

Jun 08, 07 at 6:08am
wh00rychan

I've liked a lot of Quentin Tarantino's work, and Kill Bill is at the top of the list by all means.

Apr 18, 07 at 7:11am
Digitaholic

I enjoyed it, it was quite 'different' to your everyday movie.