Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Site Contributor's Forum » Illegal Screenshots » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 26, 04 at 8:53pmGravity

Pics with watermarks from other sites are not allowed. If you happen to view any neo pics that have watermarks that are not from the official game site, official console or developer/publisher, please report them in this thread. If they are on Neo, it was likely something that was missed or a mistake/error in processing them. Be sure to grab the url of the large version preferably, and paste it in your report. You can do this by right clicking on the pic and copying the url. Make sure you grab the whole url of the pic because the last part is needed for the link to work, you may have to scroll the url down as you are dragging your mouse over it. Ok, thanks, and we look forward to any reports you make.

So in review:

Please submit a link to the profile the image can be found on.
Please submit a link to the full pic/pics in question.
Please provide the reason you feel the pic should be removed.

A member of the administration will periodically sweep through this thread for new reports.

Reports will be deleted as they are processed. If you follow the above guidelines, you will meet the 72 character minimum in replies that will prevent your account from being affected by negative post counts when they are removed.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 22, 12 at 4:56pm
Fluidity

You're a terrible person. Now stop spamming this thread and get back to work.

stop memberating

Stop editing my posts.

Mar 22, 12 at 4:41pm
intoxication

quote Fluidity
I lol'd. You won't miss it this time. He actually did put "test" all over it. XD

We still love you Andy. <3

I say we stone him instead!

Mar 22, 12 at 4:23pm
Arietta

In my defense, I will say I robotapprove green submissions by CRS members, and that I have never heard of Battlestar Galactica.

Mar 22, 12 at 4:14pm
Fluidity

I lol'd. You won't miss it this time. He actually did put "test" all over it. XD

We still love you Andy. <3

Mar 22, 12 at 4:10pm
Arietta

Here, I have put a huge bulls eye on my stomach.
Shoot away guys.

Sorry about that.

Mar 22, 12 at 4:04pm
Fluidity

I think it was automatically approved because our team must assume that anything you submit is right, Mr. 300k Neopoints.

Oh and that was NOT me who edited the caption with the awesome smiley face.

Intox Edit: What smiley?

Fluidz: Oh, don't *bleep*ing start with me. You're so professional btw.

Intox Edit: Oh, I thought you meant the one earlier....and stop drag my professionalism to your standard.
btw, you should be able to remove that screen youself. Looks like someone forgotten to mention that to you.

SERIOUSLY. YOU SERIOUSLY DIDN'T TELL ME?! Gah, you friggin jerk! How long has it been like that? More importantly, how did I not notice? ;__;

Intox Edit: hey, I said someone forgotten. Why would you think it's me?

Because IP sent me to you. It was your responsibility. Again, you're soooo professional. :@

That doesnt mean that it's my job to get you sorted, though you should be sorted.

Mar 22, 12 at 3:59pm
intoxication

Oh come on. haha
That image doesn't even look anything remodely close to what Battlestar Galactica game would be. :/
I think I'm going to have to plaster a big 'TEST'over the actual screen next time. haha

Mar 22, 12 at 3:57pm
Fluidity

Intoxication

Someone didn't listen to our test caption and approved your screen for Battlestar Galactica which I don't even think belongs to that game. ;__;

Jan 13, 12 at 2:55am
intoxication

The duplicate screen has been removed Fluidity. Thanks for the heads up. =)

Jan 13, 12 at 2:33am
Fluidity

Intoxication

I accidentally approved a duplicate for Jak and Daxter Collection [PS3].

original | duplicate

My bad.