Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Star Fox Adventures » What Do You Think The Hardest Part In SFA Is? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 26, 04 at 3:35pmAlpha59

Well... I think it is the Test Of Strength In LightFoot Village... That MuscleFoot is pretty strong...
( i never bet him.. I'm still stuck there...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 23, 10 at 5:54am
Giga Bytes7

MuscleFoot was annoying, you have to stay still for exactly the right time and then keep pressing A. And that's with a controller with Turbo button too, I can only imagine what it'd be like without.

The Test of Fear was also annoying, especially right after the MuscleFoot challenge.

Also irritating was trying to get the barrel past the flames in Dragon Rock (though I can now time it and throw the barrel), and fighting the four spires on the CloudRunner's back.

As for Andross, it did take me a few tries to beat him, but he's not that hard for me. When his head turns transparent, the trick is to time when he is going to charge at you, then avoid it, and shoot at his brain in between. After three charges (i think) you can keep shooting until his head is visible again.

I think the only final bosses I've ever beaten in one try are the final boss of Twilight Princess (unless you count his first three forms as final battle), Majora on Majora's Mask, Bowser on both Super Mario Galaxies, Smithy on Super Mario RPG, MAYBE Ganon on Ocarina of Time, MAYBE Bowser on New Super Mario Bros., and the final boss of Super Paper Mario (not naming him to avoid spoilers). Which isn't to say all are super hard, some are just challenging yet are beatable once you're used to their attacks and know what to do. It took me a few tries to beat Andross in both 64 and Adventures, and the aparoid queen in Assault.

May 07, 10 at 3:01pm
OzzieSlashFlea

This is a very easy game, but some bits are just disproportionately hard compared to everything else....
For me the hardest bit by miles was opening the way to the boss on Dragon Rock using the Cloudrunner. Both destroying the towers (more A button mashing) and protecting yourself from the many many missiles was very difficult. I personally found Andross very easy though....

Sep 13, 09 at 3:17am
Percy Jackson92

to me its GETTING THE DAMN big top (tall dude) out of the ropes on dragon rock...(btw for test of strength just rub spoon on a button:D

Aug 18, 08 at 4:50am
Mudkip94

The lightfoot place was the hardest. Also I did'nt even bother to save the kids. I thought if she wants them she can get them her self

Jun 08, 08 at 11:54am
Aulis Vaara

quote Marcus Wulf
At Dragon Rock with the Cloud Runner. I'm still freakin' stuck! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! The Fear Test is HARD, but I beat it after 10 goes without muting or covering the screen WHILE WATCHING THE CINEMATIC. Some parts of the game are d@mn easy- AND OTHERS ARE SO D@MN HARD! AGHHHH!
I was stuck there as well the first time around and never finished the game. But when I picked it up again last year I beat it from the first time. No idea how I did that though, maybe it's just my skill in first person shooting having improved or something.

And Andross is indeed a hard boss and some parts are not obvious as to how they should be accomplished. You honestly don't use the barrel roll anywhere except in this battle, that's just ridiculous. And if you miss even one bomb, you're screwed and it's just better to reset and start the battle again from the beginning.

May 27, 08 at 4:10pm
rock_rox13

Am I the only person who thinks fighting Andross is the hardest part? I still haven't even beat him!
Anyways, I started a new game and now I'm in Moon Mountain Pass where that one meteor thing hits and I have to find three rocks. Well... I accidentally threw one and it blew up... I don't know what to do! I left the place and came back and there was still only two rocks. I am just completely stuck. >.<

May 25, 08 at 4:11am
demonlord421

Hmph, what're you talkin' about? If the Cloudrunner thing on Dragon Rock was impossible it would have been omitted from the final project, or at least modified. Are you doing it correctly? You do know what you're doing, right?

May 20, 08 at 3:12am
Marcus Wulf

At Dragon Rock with the Cloud Runner. I'm still freakin' stuck! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! The Fear Test is HARD, but I beat it after 10 goes without muting or covering the screen WHILE WATCHING THE CINEMATIC. Some parts of the game are d@mn easy- AND OTHERS ARE SO D@MN HARD! AGHHHH!

Mar 30, 08 at 2:22am
Melo Man

Andross was hard till i read online what i was doing wrong

test of fear was hard till i covered the screen with 2 layers of paper towels

Feb 18, 08 at 5:05am
Bluepikky24

I once got up to the last part of Dragon Rock, but then my Gamecube froze and I had to start all over again from the Volcano Force Point Temple, after going there the second time.