Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance » Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 07, 04 at 7:36pmLadone

Introduce Yourself to the forum here.

Ladone here. I've only recently got into Fire Emblem, so I'm no expert on it, but I do enjoy playing it and I hope this game is good.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 11, 09 at 3:24am
cookiecream22

Hey there! Very new to neoforum and is way too obsessed with FE for my health. Some of these days I've got to get a life, but I'll just continue playing FE until then!

...I haven't introduced myself yet, have I? Whoops, I'm CookieCream (or CC), nice to meet you all!! I love playing PoR and RD (because those are the only ones I've played).

And that's me!

Jan 05, 09 at 5:27am
Assassins Guild

Yo yo yo wazza holmies!

Nov 20, 08 at 6:31am
Nightslayer

FE10 is _Very_ worth buying a wii for, imo. Plus if they decide to make FE11/12 (depending if you count new shadow dragon as FE11 or not) it will probably be on Wii...

Oh yes, and welcome to Neo

Nov 07, 08 at 9:10pm
Major Lynette

Hi everyone! I'm Major Lynette, usually called Lynette. I really love Fire Emblem, especially Radiant Dawn, but PoR is right behind it.

Aug 03, 08 at 4:21pm
silverknight01

Hey!

I'm silverknight01. I've been a Fire Emblem junkie ever since Rekka no Ken came to the U.S. I've played every FE game available since then except Radiant Dawn in which I'm too poor to afford a Wii.

Apr 21, 08 at 12:27am
cmh

quote FireEmblemFanatic
Welcome to the forum, even if it is dead.
NEVER!!111!

Apr 20, 08 at 6:17pm
Ranger 1

Welcome to the forum.

Apr 20, 08 at 12:33am
Pranaven the Great

I really spend most of my time on FE: RD however I thought I would come here for a change.

Apr 01, 08 at 12:42am
FireEmblemFanatic

Welcome to the forum, even if it is dead.

Mar 31, 08 at 12:35am
LordOctan

I am LordOctan, new member, beaten PoR 9 times, boss-abusing on Ena (21) on my tenth file, which by the way happens to be Normal.
I'm a fan of Fire Emblem, EarthBound, and cats.