Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance » Introductions » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Armads Falchion Blessed Bow Brave Axe Durandal Fire Tome Flux Tome Killer Axe Killer Bow Killer Lance Killing Edge Lightening Tome Mani Katti Nidhogg Ragnell Rapier Siegmund Silver Axe Silver Bow Silver Lance Silver Sword Sol Katti Thunder Tome Tomahawk Vidofnir Wind Tome
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 07, 04 at 7:36pmLadone

Introduce Yourself to the forum here.

Ladone here. I've only recently got into Fire Emblem, so I'm no expert on it, but I do enjoy playing it and I hope this game is good.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 11, 09 at 3:24am
cookiecream22

Hey there! Very new to neoforum and is way too obsessed with FE for my health. Some of these days I've got to get a life, but I'll just continue playing FE until then!

...I haven't introduced myself yet, have I? Whoops, I'm CookieCream (or CC), nice to meet you all!! I love playing PoR and RD (because those are the only ones I've played).

And that's me!

Jan 05, 09 at 5:27am
Assassins Guild

Yo yo yo wazza holmies!

Nov 20, 08 at 6:31am
Nightslayer

FE10 is _Very_ worth buying a wii for, imo. Plus if they decide to make FE11/12 (depending if you count new shadow dragon as FE11 or not) it will probably be on Wii...

Oh yes, and welcome to Neo

Nov 07, 08 at 9:10pm
Major Lynette

Hi everyone! I'm Major Lynette, usually called Lynette. I really love Fire Emblem, especially Radiant Dawn, but PoR is right behind it.

Aug 03, 08 at 4:21pm
silverknight01

Hey!

I'm silverknight01. I've been a Fire Emblem junkie ever since Rekka no Ken came to the U.S. I've played every FE game available since then except Radiant Dawn in which I'm too poor to afford a Wii.

Apr 21, 08 at 12:27am
cmh

quote FireEmblemFanatic
Welcome to the forum, even if it is dead.
NEVER!!111!

Apr 20, 08 at 6:17pm
Ranger 1

Welcome to the forum.

Apr 20, 08 at 12:33am
Pranaven the Great

I really spend most of my time on FE: RD however I thought I would come here for a change.

Apr 01, 08 at 12:42am
FireEmblemFanatic

Welcome to the forum, even if it is dead.

Mar 31, 08 at 12:35am
LordOctan

I am LordOctan, new member, beaten PoR 9 times, boss-abusing on Ena (21) on my tenth file, which by the way happens to be Normal.
I'm a fan of Fire Emblem, EarthBound, and cats.