Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun: Firestorm » skirmish » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 31, 04 at 7:36pmkeonb

on skirmishes, is there a patch that makes the computer stop allying after one computer has been defeated

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 20, 05 at 4:25pm
Acemon

after you destroy the construction yard, what stops them building another mcv? and how are you going to take both of them in one move?

Feb 24, 05 at 8:18pm
DR EVIL DUDE

What I do Is I destroy all the enamies Con yards and war factories and then there super weapons, that way they will not team up on you untill they cannot use superweapons on you or build them, then it is slaugtering time

Ahh nothing like a good sloughter

Feb 19, 05 at 8:00pm
Acemon

of course you did
On tech level 10
no one could compete with that

Dec 20, 04 at 5:49pm
Greycatmon

That should be almost easy to me and should be to other players. I've had everybody against me (eight players total) and I kicked ass!

May 15, 04 at 2:18pm
ACY3

Not sure, but I know what you meen. As soon as 1 Computer player is dead, they all come after you, and you cannot compete against all those super weapons.

Mar 31, 04 at 7:36pm
keonb

on skirmishes, is there a patch that makes the computer stop allying after one computer has been defeated