Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life » Requests, Feedback and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 28, 04 at 6:17amLOD-squa

Have any questions about the forum status? Want a thread closed or reopened? Drop me a post here, and I will reply to it as soon as I can. I will also post updates that have been happending around the forum.
:: £²

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 24, 10 at 5:31am
Chad

I'd drop SlangX a line, as he's the sectioner and will be the main one taking care of it, haha. I don't lurk in that GD as much as I used to unfortunately. =\

Dec 21, 10 at 6:19pm
C Falcon

Thank you Mr. Chad/Luigi. Always reliable you are.

By the by do we have permission to make another one when the current one hits 30?

Dec 21, 10 at 6:13pm
Chad

Updated the link for ya. ^___^

Dec 21, 10 at 3:40pm
C Falcon

Can the forum header be updated? I mean the link to the Off Topic GD is already gone.

then again, i know this forum is old so I guess there's really no point.

Jan 18, 09 at 9:48pm
nightmare

Oh, np at all. :3 Just lemme know if there's anything else I can do for you guys. Feel free to post it up here, I check this forum quite often now. (:

Jan 13, 09 at 11:21pm
nightmare

I meant except for the obvious exceptions, you know. And, they've been taken care of. (:

Jan 13, 09 at 5:46pm
ilovharvestmoon

hello?fatrelish007 and that cookie guy are junking up this forum.Fatrelish broke like, 7 rules!And Cookie only talks about the girl's boobs.

Jan 13, 09 at 12:44am
nightmare

Lawl, np. I've gotten rid of the link in the header. Just lemme know if you guys need anything else, you're all a fab group of members. (:

Jan 12, 09 at 11:49pm
nightmare

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw this now. I'll see what I can do though. (: And, I'll get rid of the link in the header.

Jan 03, 09 at 1:26am
C Falcon

Seeing that the Pitchfork Trials received no attention I move that it should be taken off the Header.

Ya?