Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life » Requests, Feedback and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Mar 28, 04 at 6:17amLOD-squa

Have any questions about the forum status? Want a thread closed or reopened? Drop me a post here, and I will reply to it as soon as I can. I will also post updates that have been happending around the forum.
:: £²

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 24, 10 at 5:31am
Chad

I'd drop SlangX a line, as he's the sectioner and will be the main one taking care of it, haha. I don't lurk in that GD as much as I used to unfortunately. =\

Dec 21, 10 at 6:19pm
C Falcon

Thank you Mr. Chad/Luigi. Always reliable you are.

By the by do we have permission to make another one when the current one hits 30?

Dec 21, 10 at 6:13pm
Chad

Updated the link for ya. ^___^

Dec 21, 10 at 3:40pm
C Falcon

Can the forum header be updated? I mean the link to the Off Topic GD is already gone.

then again, i know this forum is old so I guess there's really no point.

Jan 18, 09 at 9:48pm
nightmare

Oh, np at all. :3 Just lemme know if there's anything else I can do for you guys. Feel free to post it up here, I check this forum quite often now. (:

Jan 13, 09 at 11:21pm
nightmare

I meant except for the obvious exceptions, you know. And, they've been taken care of. (:

Jan 13, 09 at 5:46pm
ilovharvestmoon

hello?fatrelish007 and that cookie guy are junking up this forum.Fatrelish broke like, 7 rules!And Cookie only talks about the girl's boobs.

Jan 13, 09 at 12:44am
nightmare

Lawl, np. I've gotten rid of the link in the header. Just lemme know if you guys need anything else, you're all a fab group of members. (:

Jan 12, 09 at 11:49pm
nightmare

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw this now. I'll see what I can do though. (: And, I'll get rid of the link in the header.

Jan 03, 09 at 1:26am
C Falcon

Seeing that the Pitchfork Trials received no attention I move that it should be taken off the Header.

Ya?