Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Crystal Key » crystal key 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 31, 04 at 8:13am
Fred78

hey, you can go to the www.gameboomers.com forums, there are a few threads on the game that may help!

Mar 24, 04 at 8:20pm
THEBAZER

Thanks for help. I will give it a try.

Mar 24, 04 at 8:12pm
Eclipseboy

Oh, I forgot:

U should pick up an empty spray bottle somewhere (i can't remember where), go to the Nehlis ( u can go up if u play the same song on the flute, that u can hear at the greengroceries in the Market - from left to right it is the 3rd, 1st, 2nd, 4th tone). Then u can go up, there u should find a crate full of berry. Pick it up, and put the bugs, you find on the left side of the road into it. Then go back to the bar at the portal, fill the sprayer with berry juice. Go down the manhole, put the crate down, and spray the juice around. The bugs will fly out and lit the tunel.

Oh and one more thing, u can turn the tap at the deserted house, with a tool u can get at the crash site.

Mar 24, 04 at 7:57pm
Eclipseboy

There are many things u should do. But as far as I can remember, if u go down the manhole u can turn that big wheel, and the water will fill the pool. Then u should pick flowers around the deserted house, and put them around the doorway inside the house. The door will open and you can go down an other hole....

Mar 24, 04 at 7:49pm
thebazer

Can anyone help me with this game. I am stuck, I have rocket pack, have visited crash site etc, Have used key on manhole cover and gone down. I really do not know what to do next. HELP PLEASE!!