Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Mario Brothers » Welcome to the Mario Forum! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Mar 04, 04 at 11:19pm

Hey I'm DragoniteBallZ! Long time fan of the Mario series of games.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 06, 14 at 7:15pm
AgatioGanon

I'm not sure if I properly introduced myself, I am AgatioGanon, and I'm a Mario Kart type of guy, always have been since Super Mario Kart in which I fell in love with series just because I was able to play as Bowser.

I am a huge Bowser fan.

I haven't been too active here as of recently, but starting 2014, I'm going to start playing more Mario, it's that I don't want to, it's just Pokémon is so time consuming and I usually play WWE 13 like two times a week in which that's a 4 hour plus game right there.

I shall start with my personal favorite modern day Mario game, Mario Kart Wii.

Btw, I used to be known as GaTheZakk, but I got my name changed because I was starting to not like that name, please call me AgatioGanon, it is my new username after all.

Dec 24, 13 at 1:29pm
Krystal Dark

Allow me to introduce myself. I am KrystalDark, a long time fan of Mario games
and Nintendo games in general.

I'm also known by some as that crazy derp KD.

May 17, 13 at 5:04pm
Gotenks

Hey flynnisawesome, welcome to the General Mario Brothers forum! Hope to see you around and if you need anything, then let me know!

May 17, 13 at 4:02am
flynnisawsome

My name is flynn i usally goto mario fourms

Apr 29, 13 at 12:13am
weegeetimeguard

Hello peapole! ive been playing video games scince i was 3! mario scince i was 4... eh whatever i apologize for the ENORMOUS post. i am weegeetimeguard just call me WTG. i have something to ask the creator.... and i can't wait so long!

Apr 17, 13 at 2:24pm
bigb12

ok i'll try

Apr 17, 13 at 6:17am
Emberguard

quote bigb12
My time zone is central standard time so 4:30pm central standard time can work whats your time zone? Emberguard
GMT+10

Your timezone is GMT -5 which is 15 hours behind my timezone.

So by my calculations your 4:30pm will be my 7:30am the following day. It's possible, not particularly great as I might sleep in, but possible. The weekend for me would be the best option as I won't have work to worry about being late to.

Perhaps I could try to make sure I don't sleep in and we could play on my Saturday your Friday at your 4:30pm time

Apr 15, 13 at 2:22pm
bigb12

My time zone is central standard time so 4:30pm central standard time can work whats your time zone? Emberguard

Apr 15, 13 at 5:34am
Emberguard

quote bigb12
hi hello i like mario and posted around mario kart 7 stuff just ask me if you want to race and Emberguard i'll might want to race
Sweet Any particular time/day?

Apr 14, 13 at 6:45pm
bigb12

hi hello i like mario and posted around mario kart 7 stuff just ask me if you want to race and Emberguard i'll might want to race