Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dead to Rights » Chapter 6: I can't see the bad guys » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 08, 04 at 1:05am
haris

I have the same problem and i dont have nvidia driver what should i do my problem is not solving.... pleasw HELP

Mar 16, 04 at 9:01am
TheGameDude

I had the same problem under XP with nvidia geForce. Just pink glass and baddies!

I managed to fix the problem by down-grading my nVidia drivers from version 53.03 to 44.03, and now the baddies are at my mercy!

Namco/Hip Game how could you release such a bug ridden game!!!!

Feb 23, 04 at 5:14pm
Tao Do

Chapter 6 starts with me sitting in a helicopter. I've got to protect Eve by shooting the bad guys. The problem is....I don't see the bad guys!
I shot the windows (which have a red color by the way, strange color for windows) but I still don't see any bad guys. Although I can shoot them, I hear them being shot, I cannot see them.
Do I have to do something else? Did I do something wrong? Or do I have a graphics problem? I changed the settings but it's always the same. And I didn't have any graphics problems the other chapters so...
Can anyone help me? Is there anyone else who encountered this problem?