Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tachyon: The Fringe » Online » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 16, 10 at 7:12pm
Luissen

I just recently got into this game, and I like it a lot. Please add me to the list too.

Feb 14, 05 at 2:24pm
Zak the tach master

Hey, i would love to form an alliance with u for base wars, umay not have seen many people on, but saterday and sunday are the big games. Im an online regular and would be more than happy to increase the games popularity. e-mail me at susansnider@oldwiz.net, or find me on [u]"milk run[/u]" for multiplayer im frequintly on that game.

Apr 07, 04 at 8:22pm
JC_speedy

Hi, this is just a plea to ask for a regular online player, preferably influential in the online world, who can help run a gaming alliance that i am an administrator in, we are branching out into new games, and i would like to branch out into tachyon. So if anyone would like to take up the challenge of running this alliance in Tachyon, then please sign-up to our forum http://homunculum.co.uk/federation/phpbb then send a PM to myself (JCspeedy) saying u would like to take up the job. You would need to be a regular player, and be able to sign-up more people into the alliance, so that you can work together as a team in Base Wars.

Feb 20, 04 at 3:09pm
ZeJudge

I haven't seen anybody playing Tachyon online for ages now... Plus, does anybody know of any total conversion mods out there?