Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » AirForce Delta Strike » Iceberg Mission » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 18, 04 at 12:56amSpace Rabies

Wow is this tough-at least for me? Sometimes it takes 5 missels to take out the TGT's-and those are direct hits.. I don't see how anybody can complete this one..I can't..

It's been a while since I came upon a game so fustrating. They should have let you have an option to restart the mission if you fail it right away..

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 27, 10 at 4:45am
Michael Molina

I sold my original copy I bought about two to three years ago. I swore I would never,ever play this game again. Well famous last words. I recently re-purchased a copy and already on my third run through.

I would suggest once you are able to access the MX-500 and purchase it's Multi-Lock-On ASM's use it for this mission. It works wonders and makes quick work on destroying the Iceberg carriers. Also using FAE's will also make quick work on these things as well. If you fly through the center and release one or two bombs should do it.

Jun 24, 04 at 8:40pm
Chris Atkins

Dude! It's EASY. I would suggest players in trouble with this mission to use Holst's default plane.

Jun 23, 04 at 9:06am
deathspade1

Tough tough mission. I flew it in the f-105 Thud, it was easier once I realized there was only 5 craft to blow up. After I realized that I went through it about 5 times and finally beat it. I used the auxilary weapon to give me more ammunition. Those antiground missles take more damange than the standards. Unfortunately after I beat this mission, the Sr-71/A-12 mission was up, and I never managed to complete that.

Jun 19, 04 at 1:52am
Chris Atkins

It's really easy! I only play that mission because I need money. It;s easy, but really boring.

Jun 12, 04 at 5:09am
Sakai Saburo

Humpf! Hate this mission at all! That's really odd!
It makes me want to play Ace Combat 4 times again... Waiting AC5!

Mar 01, 04 at 5:18am
Divarty

I used the A-10 with a different tactic, I flew through them dropping UGB ,(3) on the decks used rockets on the other ships, Aced it on first run.

Feb 24, 04 at 4:20am
The Stinger

Man, thats odd.

I had no trouble at all with this mission. I used Holst, with the A-10 Warthog.

It has 5000 hp, and those rockets will rip those Iceberg carriers apart very easily.

Just hit in the general area with a rocket and its lights out.

Feb 21, 04 at 4:56pm
Michael Molina

Really any air-to-surface weapons will do the job

Feb 19, 04 at 5:46am
f4ephantom

This mission is not that hard once you get used to it.
Be sure you be someone who gets ASM for a special weapon.
And try to be an aircraft with more streghnth; like the Tornado.
And try to watch out for the battleships; they weaken you with SAMs. Thats about all you need to know.

Feb 19, 04 at 12:03am
Space Rabies

I did manage to finally pass this mission. I did it with Holst. By the skin of my teeth-one of the iceberg carries almost made it out of the boundry area.

It was very fustrating..