Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing » Introduction Thread Round 3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN THE PROPER FORUM BEFORE POSTING!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Tangy Beau Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Sweets House Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn

hideOriginal Post

Feb 10, 04 at 11:00pmbobbonew

Welcome to Animal Crossing! Please introduce yourself, i'm bobbonew and I have a vast knowledge of Animal Crossing. If you need any help, you can always pm me!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 22, 13 at 10:03am
Xyron

Hi All,

Very new to Animal Crossing, please forgive what will be I'm sure many questions.

Aug 10, 10 at 4:36pm
blackbeautyfan9819

Ello, I'm Madi. I've had this game forever, and love it!

Aug 07, 10 at 6:26am
Dee

I'm Dee.

Jan 10, 10 at 1:14pm
LT23

hi im LT23, louise in the real world. im about to buy this version and city folk, i already have wild world. im gonna come here and help you guys get this forum going again, get it as good as the wild world forum!

Jul 03, 09 at 2:15am
Bloo_razz_berry

hii!! im blaire and im not new to neo, just a new account. im in love with the whole animal xing series and have all three. ill try to pop up in these forums once in a while but if you want to talk to me more ill be on most harvest moon forums or if you want to get to know me than just pm me. seeya soon!

Jun 02, 09 at 4:04pm
Keera

Hiya! Well I'm Keera.
I haven't played this game in a while... I think I'll go play it in a few minutes though now

Jun 02, 09 at 12:13am
Salvation

Hello! I'm Jackie!

Not new to neo, but this is my second account.

See you around!

Jun 01, 09 at 9:29pm
Chris

Hey guys, I'm Chris and I am a big fan of the Animal Crossing series.

I'll be around the forum to talk to and hopefully revive it.

May 29, 09 at 6:58pm
Flagman

Hey, I'm Craig.

It looks like nobody really ever posts here now as there are two new later installments of the AC series. But i still occassionally check-up here to see if anyone has posted because i am getting this game in a day or two from Amazon I do own City folk and Wild world too. I use the city folk forum and this one only though - i'm not a fan of WW that much

Jan 16, 09 at 10:30pm
ilovharvestmoon

Hi I sold this game at gamestop and I miss it but call me ILHM.