Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Chrono Trigger » Introduction Thread-Dont be shy! =) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 09, 04 at 8:35pmMiranda

Okay.For those who dont know me,I am Miranda.I just bought the game recently.(lol.actually first I rented it and then I liked it and then I convinced my old man to buy this game!) and I am the neo-sister of MegaDemon.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 29, 14 at 1:30pm
Mesmorazio

Hello, my name is Mesmorazio!

Just started playing it for the first time and are having a really good time!

I did actually encounter a huge problem of getting back to 600 A.D after
some hours of playtime in the game. I went around and around in different
portals and somehow i forgot about checking Truce Canyon 600 A.D.
I have no idea how i missed that one! So, now moving on in the game
again, while loving the music, boss fights, my characters and well,
just about everything about the game.

Dec 11, 11 at 7:21pm
arthurantunespires

Ooops I Forgot,I Play Too Another Game,Backyard Monsters.

Dec 11, 11 at 7:20pm
arthurantunespires

Hello I Am HellKing Im An Totally RPG Fan Ever I Just Know All The Ways Of Every Game,Bosses Hp,Cheats,Walkthrough,Enemies,Shortcuts.Etc...

Recently I Play A Many Games From Places That Are RPG Like: Miscrits,Pokemon,Digimon,Chrono Trigger,DDTank,Crystal Saga And More If Anyone Need Some Help About Games As Me

Nov 08, 11 at 8:47pm
asands1

Hallo. my name is amy, new to this forum. I played CT around 17 years ago (i am now 25) and i keep being pulled to this game. looking for others who have deep appreciation for CT too

May 24, 11 at 4:06am
masamune

Hi everyone,

I purchased the web domain www.masamune.com a number of years ago (shortly after Chrono Trigger was released) and I never got a chance to actually use it. If anyone is interested, I'm currently selling it. I paid $700 for it back then and would be willing to part with it for the same price. First person to put down a deposit gets it.

If anyone is interested, please email me at info@masamune.com.

Thanks!

Nov 02, 10 at 3:57am
ArsenicQueen

Hey people

I'm Arsenic Queen, or "AQ". Old-school gamer woman. Started playing RPGs back in the days when I had a Sega Master System, and still playing. Played Chrono Trigger for the first time several years after it got released, and immediately got addicted to it. One of the greatest games ever, if not THE greatest. It's definitely in my top five of all times, along with two other games by Square Enix, one by Koei and one by EA.

I especially like Magus and Ayla characters in Chrono Trigger - which is why I put "Ayla" as my "real name". Always liked strong women in games - they are so rare! And Ayla is an incredible Berzerker.

Aug 31, 10 at 8:06pm
OzzieSlashFlea

quote Wes
Oh, btw, CT is the greatest game ever created...
I agreed with you, until I recently completed Shadow of the Colossus for PS2. Now I'm thinking that's the greatest game ever.

Aug 31, 10 at 12:34pm
Wes

I can't believe I haven't posted here yet.
I played Chrono Trigger many years ago. I traded BoF II with a friend for a few weeks, and quickly became addicted to it. I could never afford it, because it was online for $100 or so, and only the full package would satisfy me. I managed to get a factory sealed DS version for $20 and I'm happy with that. Maybe someday I'll get it for SNES.

Oh, btw, CT is the greatest game ever created... the remakes are a little disappointing, though.

Aug 30, 10 at 7:41pm
OzzieSlashFlea

OzzieSlashFlea/Georgia Patterson checking in....

Aug 20, 10 at 5:32am
Golden Miru warrior

i'm nate
this game is kicking ass