Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » SoulCalibur II » who is the hardest guy to beat in soul calibur 2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 02, 04 at 2:57amno nammer

i faces sum tough guys i think the toghest was kilik who do u guys think

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 12, 11 at 12:49am
GreatIdear

Voldo...he's creepy. The thing on his body better not be just for fun...

Feb 03, 09 at 3:21am
Darkscott626

I'm not sure. Voldo isnt really that hard at all. i mean, i play as nightmare and i kill him I also beat weapon master completely (including bonus levels).

Berserker is really hard on weapon master. Not to mention Talim's gay blocking

But Mitsurugi is by far the hardest! He's a dibber and a blocking fag. (Dibber: not really as awesome as the game makes him/her)

at the beginning of the fight im like then im like

Oct 26, 08 at 5:30pm
Mishtram

For me it would have to be Voldo. I never seem to be able to block him when he is coming in for the attack, and I never seem to be able to guess the move that he is about to use. More often than not, he attacked me from across the field and attacked so many times in such a short period that I fell before putting up enough resistance to really fight back. Bah!

Sep 20, 08 at 2:51pm
wonder0spam

Yeah Voldo...he has so awesome dance moves though..
i just end up dancing when i use him and i lose!
but i have fun while being beaten!

Mar 10, 08 at 10:22pm
X_Fanatic

Using Link(gamegube version), Talim, charade, and Inferno are the hardest. Range is almost no problem with link. Bow, boomerang, and BOMB!!! Don't forget sword plant!

Mar 04, 08 at 12:14am
Wolfeshadow

First off my Favorite character is Nightmare... started off because he looked kool and for some reason I've been drawn to the dudes with huge swords (not because I'm overcompensating since I'm a female)

Then I found that his fighting style just clicked. I also rarely guard when playing. (so there goes at least half my life) I also don't play often so I don't have the move sets memorized. (I do use Talim on occasion when I want a quick defeat)

I find Cassandra to be the biggest problem... Ivy is just as bad if not worse. Cervantes is a challenge as well depending on who I'm using.

I have no problem with Taki, and even though I despise Voldo he is relatively easy to defeat.

I'm about ready to erase my Weapons Master game and start over... I've defeated it at level 48 and I want to go back and max out my experience and levels... just for shits and giggles

Dec 12, 07 at 6:24pm
Dark Bowser

I'd have to say Voldo. He's just too unpredictable and you just can't figure out what he's gonna do because of his eccentric move list.

Nov 01, 07 at 12:37am
MorbidOverGod

quote DragovianOverGod
Inferno, because it's like fighting 3 characters, everyone else is equally easy.
Ditto

Jun 27, 07 at 4:00am
DragovianOverGod

Inferno, because it's like fighting 3 characters, everyone else is equally easy.

May 22, 07 at 8:20pm
Knightmare Chaotix

quote Nicole1674
Nightmare.

He's got speed, and loads of power. He'll just combo jour puny little bum.

Don't forget range. Hahaha.