Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Super Mario Kart » Which one has the hardest Rainbow Road course? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 31, 04 at 9:51pmLuigi88

Well guys out of all the mario kart games which rainbow road course is the hardest?

Snes one?
N64 one?
Gamecube one?
Super Circuit one?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 29, 11 at 12:30am
fcbarcelona7689

To me SNES is way too easy cause i barely fall to me the 3DS Rainbow Road is the hardest even though its no on the list.

May 09, 09 at 8:17pm
PichuRules

I'd say the Super Nintendo one was the hardest like almost, if not, everyone else here. The N64 was quite easy, but the shortcut was hard to pull off.

Aug 24, 08 at 8:27pm
joshismyname12

super nintendo

Jul 14, 08 at 3:13am
Brawler

Super nintendo I think. Nothing on the side. Its so annoying trying to stay on >.<

Mar 12, 04 at 2:43am
Golden sun02

quote gui_dez_wizard14
Yeah,I looked on a FAQ the other day.Sometime you go too far, and sometime you don't go enough...
Yeah so you have to get the right timing.

Though if you do you go through a lot of the stage and if you don't fall off or get hit in the rest of the level you are guaranteed first.

Feb 29, 04 at 4:24pm
Guidez Wizard

Yeah,I looked on a FAQ the other day.Sometime you go too far, and sometime you don't go enough...

Feb 23, 04 at 8:20am
Golden sun02

quote gui_dez_wizard14
Oh yeah ? I didn't know.What is that shortcut since I would like to know.
It's not easy to get, if you get the timing right on the first jump, that huge one, you jump off the left side and will land on one of the tracks below, you skip like a quarter of the stage, even more.

Feb 07, 04 at 7:47pm
Luigi88

well its better when you play two players but its still hard because of the consequences you will face and its hard to get back into first if you are first.

Feb 06, 04 at 11:20pm
LFC Boy

Defo SNES no sides is very hard with the sides being down though saying that i aint played many of the others

Feb 03, 04 at 10:11pm
Luigi88

Yah especially if an oppenent hits you out of it then you really get mad and you will probably end up bad in the race.