Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island » 100 on Everything » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 23, 04 at 5:10pmArcane Prophet

Has anyone else accomplished the feat of getting a perfect score (100) on every level in the game? I remember it took me years to finally be able to do this, but the rewards are good (a hidden level per world and a bonus game per world (identical to the ones in the Bonus Challenges)).

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 06, 10 at 12:44pm
OzzieSlashFlea

I just started on a new game and can't get 100 on More Monkey Madness for the life of me.... I hope the new DKC will be as hard a game as this was.

Nov 30, 10 at 12:34pm
Wes

quote OzzieSlashFlea
quote Wes
I also tried to do the opposite of this and get the lowest score on every level. I think it's five points, but I gave up when I reached the first fort because the timing became way to difficult.
Isn't it 0? Like can you let your starmeter get to nil then grab Baby Mario back and jump in the ring?
I forget exactly how it works. I think that if Stars < 9, then you get 5 extra for your score. So, 0=5.....9=14, 10=10. Again, haven't done it in awhile. I just remember being annoyed that I couldn't really get zero on a level.

Nov 25, 10 at 7:38pm
pikmin dude

I got it on yoshi island gba and snes also on yoshi island 2. (100*3 per game).

Nov 25, 10 at 2:56am
OzzieSlashFlea

quote Wes
I also tried to do the opposite of this and get the lowest score on every level. I think it's five points, but I gave up when I reached the first fort because the timing became way to difficult.
Isn't it 0? Like can you let your starmeter get to nil then grab Baby Mario back and jump in the ring?

Nov 16, 10 at 2:13pm
Wes

quote OzzieSlashFlea
secret level on World 3 (another monkey level, can't remember the name).
More monkey madness! I loved world 3.

Nov 12, 10 at 3:22pm
Millennium Master

I know this is old and everything but I remember completing this game and getting 100 and everything. Good times.

May 26, 10 at 11:05pm
OzzieSlashFlea

No kidding..... Unless it would mean something to you to have everything completed perfectly, I don't recommend you waste that much time. The other really disproportionatly difficult ones I reckon are The Very Looooong Cave and the secret level on World 3 (another monkey level, can't remember the name).

May 26, 10 at 7:13pm
Wes

I got 100 on everything but Kamek's Revenge. My dad got 100 on that level, but seeing how long he played (analyzed, really) that level, I didn't want to put that much effort into it. Those plane bubbles at the end are SO hard.

May 19, 10 at 12:56am
OzzieSlashFlea

YEEEEAAAAH, I got it
Kamek's Revenge is the hardest to get Perfect in though, for sure. I'd even estimate it took me something like 50-100 tries.....

Jan 19, 07 at 4:45pm
pja_master

with 7-1 right at the end you will see a ledge half in the ground. Stand right on the edge and shoot an egg straight above you. Then a arrow ball will appear. Jump on it. Then when you are in this world go to the left and roll the stone ball to the other isd eof the section. A ? cloud will appear. Shoot it and a flower ladder will appear. There's your red coins.