Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis » Submarine help please! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 09, 04 at 2:46pmIndyfantoday

Hi,

I can't steer the submarine to Atlantis. I know i need to direct it to "airlock" but can't see that. Can anybody give me exact directions?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 11 at 4:14pm
Marnixpaul96

you need the steer, depth control, speed control and forward/backwards switch, you may need to go backwards in, because you dont have the right position^^

Jul 13, 07 at 7:37pm
VanDerSyl

huh?!? go as far rigth1 and "away"? be more explicit. I think i foun the airlock, there is sg like a cave and says airlock when i put the cursor on it, but i.. just can't go there...
would you please tell me how high should i ride? pleeeeease?

Sep 26, 05 at 9:14am
Josheee

You'll find the answer here: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=418820&aid=1211605&group_id=37116

Go as far right! as you can, and "away". You will find a small opening there. The sub should be steared as far back as it can go, with direction to the right.

Jul 04, 05 at 1:18pm
sim1987

I know this is so irritating all the walkthroughs I have seen have said its on the left hand side in a pile of stones and the sub will go str8 in when its near......its complete crap or otherwise the submarine steering is so crap you cant guide it properly........even more likely is a mix of both!!!!!

Apr 09, 04 at 1:54am
Petros69

Same with me... i cant find the airlock... Please help!

Jan 09, 04 at 2:46pm
Indyfantoday

Hi,

I can't steer the submarine to Atlantis. I know i need to direct it to "airlock" but can't see that. Can anybody give me exact directions?