Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Halo » Guestbook » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 03, 04 at 4:58amSlacker

Welcome to the Halo forum! If you're new here, or if you haven't introduced yourself yet, please do so here!

If you have any questions, NeoPM me. Thanks!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 27, 10 at 3:10pm
Principality

Hey all.

Principality or just Asty here.

I recently downloaded this game as an Xbox Original and have been enjoying what portion of it I have played. I've passed the first two chapters and am looking forward to continuing with the game. ;D

Jul 12, 09 at 2:40pm
AuFordFalcon

my copy of Halo on xbox, which I got at launched, is so scratched it no longer works , few days ago I found a brand new SEALED copy for $10,thank you classic game shops, lol, Legendary Game.

Jul 09, 09 at 7:49pm
Cheeseman

Hey Cheeseman here (Cheese Man was my name before i was a member) I am here and i kick a$$ in Halo and Halo 2!

Apr 13, 09 at 4:32am
The Destroyer

hey im blake as The Destroyer loven halo

Dec 30, 08 at 3:41am
Four Shots

Hey, I'm Four Shots, and love the Halo series, and I'm pretty new to Neoseeker so you'll probably start seeing me around the Halo forums.

Oct 06, 08 at 11:24pm
dadark

i know that this thread is long dead, but i'm dadark, and i mostly stay in the Zelda forums, but i'm branching out, and will most likely start posting here.

Jun 16, 08 at 7:32am
Chloe_Lover

Hi everyone! ^^

I am Chloe_Lover, but you can call me Chloe! ^^

Nice to meet you all! ^^

(\_/)
( .. )
c(")_(")

Mar 22, 08 at 7:51pm
Daniel Cook

I love Halo! FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN!

Mar 16, 08 at 4:21pm
DC ESKIM0448

Hey what's up i been playing halo since it came out
My gamertag is Dc Eskemo448

Mar 13, 08 at 5:05am
The Scream

Greetings! I'm The Scream! I'm new to this forum but defentley not new to Halo... I like Halo so much I evan read one of it's first novels... "Halo Fall Of Reach" it's a great book! I want to read "The Flood" too!