Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Command & Conquer: Renegade » Multiplayer practice » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 01, 03 at 9:08amTensai

i've made a map cycle in the multiplayer practice but after finishing the first map, there's no opponent on other maps. is there any way that i can add opponent?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 11, 13 at 8:36am
Ren of Heavens

quote Brettman
I'm also being told "Access denied" when trying to save changes, using Windows 7 Home Premium. Don't know if that makes a difference, also I am the administrator.
You either need to run your text editor with the Right Click> Run as Administrator option, or save it somewhere like your desktop and then copy/paste over the existing file accepting the Admin prompt

Jan 23, 13 at 6:59pm
Brettman

I'm also being told "Access denied" when trying to save changes, using Windows 7 Home Premium. Don't know if that makes a difference, also I am the administrator.

Aug 01, 12 at 2:34am
Aidster1000

quote Pilotguy89
Im running Renegade on Windows 7, and I cant seem to find the svrcfg_skirmish.ini file. I go to the Data file where I have Renegade installed and that file seems to be missing. Any thoughts?
I had the same problem.
Try looking in :

C: - Users - [USER NAME] - AppData - Local - VirtualStore - Program Files - Westwood - Data

That's where I found mine.

Jun 10, 12 at 7:53pm
ACD_Commander

When i try to save the changes it says "access denied" can someone help me

Apr 21, 12 at 8:16am
Delta67

also another idea: open the file Skirmish00.mix and the map you want (in my case it was: C&C_Walls_Flying.mix) with a text editor program. backup these 2 files first!
now:
step 1: copy EVERYTHING from the map you want with ctrl+c
step 2: delete EVERYTHING in Skirmish00.mix
step 3: paste with ctrl+v the files from the map (might take a while!)
step 4: start renegade

Dec 05, 10 at 9:18am
cncdata

It does work, but MapName00 is always skirmish00. After that map, the cycle starts from MapName01 onwards. Just buy ion canon beacon and place it to barracks. That's 5 minutes tops.

Oct 05, 10 at 11:26am
halokid

quote challenger
:S i can't do it
it doesn't work
the maps haven't changed yet :S

i know it dosnt work dose it its silly i tried it and nothing works

Sep 23, 10 at 10:08pm
Pilotguy89

Im running Renegade on Windows 7, and I cant seem to find the svrcfg_skirmish.ini file. I go to the Data file where I have Renegade installed and that file seems to be missing. Any thoughts?

Feb 19, 10 at 8:53pm
challenger

:S i can't do it
it doesn't work
the maps haven't changed yet :S

May 28, 04 at 8:32am
simomatic

Ok thanks.