Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Command & Conquer: Renegade » Multiplayer practice » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 01, 03 at 9:08amTensai

i've made a map cycle in the multiplayer practice but after finishing the first map, there's no opponent on other maps. is there any way that i can add opponent?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 11, 13 at 8:36am
Ren of Heavens

quote Brettman
I'm also being told "Access denied" when trying to save changes, using Windows 7 Home Premium. Don't know if that makes a difference, also I am the administrator.
You either need to run your text editor with the Right Click> Run as Administrator option, or save it somewhere like your desktop and then copy/paste over the existing file accepting the Admin prompt

Jan 23, 13 at 6:59pm
Brettman

I'm also being told "Access denied" when trying to save changes, using Windows 7 Home Premium. Don't know if that makes a difference, also I am the administrator.

Aug 01, 12 at 2:34am
Aidster1000

quote Pilotguy89
Im running Renegade on Windows 7, and I cant seem to find the svrcfg_skirmish.ini file. I go to the Data file where I have Renegade installed and that file seems to be missing. Any thoughts?
I had the same problem.
Try looking in :

C: - Users - [USER NAME] - AppData - Local - VirtualStore - Program Files - Westwood - Data

That's where I found mine.

Jun 10, 12 at 7:53pm
ACD_Commander

When i try to save the changes it says "access denied" can someone help me

Apr 21, 12 at 8:16am
Delta67

also another idea: open the file Skirmish00.mix and the map you want (in my case it was: C&C_Walls_Flying.mix) with a text editor program. backup these 2 files first!
now:
step 1: copy EVERYTHING from the map you want with ctrl+c
step 2: delete EVERYTHING in Skirmish00.mix
step 3: paste with ctrl+v the files from the map (might take a while!)
step 4: start renegade

Dec 05, 10 at 9:18am
cncdata

It does work, but MapName00 is always skirmish00. After that map, the cycle starts from MapName01 onwards. Just buy ion canon beacon and place it to barracks. That's 5 minutes tops.

Oct 05, 10 at 11:26am
halokid

quote challenger
:S i can't do it
it doesn't work
the maps haven't changed yet :S

i know it dosnt work dose it its silly i tried it and nothing works

Sep 23, 10 at 10:08pm
Pilotguy89

Im running Renegade on Windows 7, and I cant seem to find the svrcfg_skirmish.ini file. I go to the Data file where I have Renegade installed and that file seems to be missing. Any thoughts?

Feb 19, 10 at 8:53pm
challenger

:S i can't do it
it doesn't work
the maps haven't changed yet :S

May 28, 04 at 8:32am
simomatic

Ok thanks.