Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Grand Theft Auto Double Pack » Are there any money cheats? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 24, 03 at 10:38pmSscandalous

I have been looking for cheats to get more money. When I had PS2 there were those cheats but I can not find for Xbox. Any one know a cheat? Most cheats don't even work that good and can't find anyone with accurate cheats. Most you have to enter in like 10 times before it will even work. Then sometimes they will work and sometimes not. Any ideas? Don't know what to do.

Steph

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 06, 11 at 5:07am
iceprincesss85

easiest way to get money is to use the tank code ad get a tank to go on a police mission by hitting the x on the control that will let you catch the bad guys chase them down and the higher your rank goes the more cash you get one thing do not get cornered in or you will get busted if you get wanted stars . just try to not get caught by the cops. i find that the cops commit suicide runs right into you killing hemselfs and any ground troops that might be throwing out spikes. the spikes does nothing to the tank it is so funny to watch. i got to the point that the military got involved now its your tank verses theres and they send out alot . so try to lose wanted stars ones you see tanks cause they hit you till you smoke and you can be stopped by other tanks it may take a while but its possible i should know i was destoryed by the tanks that kept hitting me. all i know is i wound up with a good size purse my purse was loaded with money. i hope this helps

Jan 06, 08 at 12:27pm
me :D

i have not found a money cheat yet so if some one can tell me how i can get MONEY!!

Jul 12, 04 at 2:29am
Gangstaikaz

Destroy car - WHITE, BLACK, L, R, WHITE, BLACK, Y, X, B, Y, WHITE, L

U know Cop or Tank play Gargen of house u know cheat Bomb Cars
Destroy car - WHITE, BLACK, L, R, WHITE, BLACK, Y, X, B, Y, WHITE, L

again, more, again, Beat for money,

I have a money $315961000055 GTA VC and 3

u want to help to me

My sn AIM Gangstaikaz i will help to u

Apr 09, 04 at 1:30pm
LoKD18

Man... If you want all the cheats for Vice City, go to gamewinners.com; they have it all. Happy Cheating!

Nov 25, 03 at 7:07am
Slime04

those cheats were sent in by chiro. if u have questions ask him. and yes some are typed wrong and dont work but most do.

Nov 24, 03 at 11:52pm
apockolipse

whoever typed them in missed a couple and did some wrong.

Nov 24, 03 at 11:04pm
Slime04

gohere i dunno if theres the money cheat there but almost all those codes work fine.well they worked fine with me and didnt take me 10 minutes.

Nov 24, 03 at 10:38pm
Sscandalous

I have been looking for cheats to get more money. When I had PS2 there were those cheats but I can not find for Xbox. Any one know a cheat? Most cheats don't even work that good and can't find anyone with accurate cheats. Most you have to enter in like 10 times before it will even work. Then sometimes they will work and sometimes not. Any ideas? Don't know what to do.

Steph