Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Conker's Bad Fur Day » What was your favorite part??? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 20, 01 at 2:42pmSilver Sailor

Conkers Bad Fur Day . . . . who would expect such a thing from its developer Rare?? Certainly not me! This game, full of parodys, sick comparisons, and very nice original thoughts, simply amazed me!!

Now is everyones chance to tell all other conker obsessors what they liked best about the game.

My favorite part of this masterpiece was the matrix-like parody. This was beautifully done, and tipped off nicely with the slow-mo action.

Share your views of this game, tell what you liked about it, what you didn't like, how it disgusted you, entertain the rest of us!

Enjoy

This message was edited by nintendojunkie on Nov 20 2001.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 20, 12 at 2:18pm
BlueSerperior

My favorite part of this game is the "Its War!" Chapter and Spooky. I love shooting the heads off of the Zombies with me shotgun, while also shooting the stuffing outta of the Evil Tediz. XD

The Matrix level was soo cool too.

Dec 12, 11 at 9:38pm
mario head is stupid

i *bleep*ing like the mighty poo its so *bleep*ing hilarious!:cool:

May 31, 10 at 3:43am
Malzzzy

Yeah, the best part was the evil Teddy war. Nothing is better than beating the stuffing out of things, liturally! Instead of gory blood, it was hilarious how the stuffing came out!

Jan 24, 09 at 1:33am
Ultimate

The matrix, teddi fortress, zombies, and when you get mugged by caveman. Conker is a badass 1 man squirel army!

Dec 30, 08 at 10:44pm
Sharisi

I loved the Great Mighty Poo song.
"I, am, the Great Mighty poo.
And I'm gona throw my "beep" at you.
A huge supply of tish comes from my chocolate starfish.
How about some scat you little "beep"."
It's stuck in my head lol. I also liked the bat part, but I hate the zombies. Why are zombies and lava in EVERY game?

Aug 14, 08 at 9:48pm
kain49

I liked it when the doctor teddiz act all elegant and then you arrive and they say "quick,get into character!"

Jul 25, 08 at 1:36am
Calloduty

The mighty poo song and the alien part at the end

Jul 23, 08 at 11:59pm
harvestmoonrulz11

My favorite part was definatley, Mr. Spooky. lol he said "pray" like every 2 sentences.

Jul 23, 08 at 3:18am
Dee

I love it when the rat that farts all over the place blows up, lol!

Dec 06, 07 at 7:47am
greenleech133

the matrix and the mighty poo song was pretty funny..
haha