Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2 » Create A Character » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 05, 03 at 2:50pmgame dude

here is a thread whare u make up fake characters. for example,

apperance: looks like sonic but has wings and is purple.
atatude: like knuckles.
birth place: pumpin hill

bio: he appered one day along with he's brother devil.

<font color=#666666>This message was edited by game dude on Nov 06 2003.

This message was edited by bobbonew(moderator) on Jul 30 2009.[/size]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 11, 12 at 10:31am

gold the hedgefox. (looks like sonic and tails but gold) attitude:happy and smart age:12 (lost his mom and dad at the age of 6 he got lost in the forest and was about to die when fang and rayna found him and took care of him) powers:flying and good speed weekness:lightning and his crush on jewel

Aug 10, 12 at 10:39pm

jewel the bat (like rouge but purple) attitude:like rouge age:14 (hired by eggman to steal the emeralds to rule the world)

Aug 10, 12 at 10:17pm

neo the hedgehog(shadows grandson he looks like shadow but has yellow markings not red) attitude:shadow age:17 (hired by eggman to kill fang and his friends) from:???

Aug 10, 12 at 9:50pm

Rayna (like tikal but blue) attitude:happy^_^ from:angel island helps fang get the emeralds and has a secret crush on him note(fang is from emerald city)

Aug 10, 12 at 9:33pm

fang (looks like sonic but is gray wears a gray jacket black pants and shoes attitude:sonic and shadow age:18 from 50 years in the future uses his chaos powers to fight and is the guardian of the chaos emerald

Apr 11, 12 at 10:18am

I have a few characters.

Name: Amber Flame
Species: Hedgehog
Color: light brown

Appearance: Black v-neck tank top, dark jeans, long black fingerless gloves, black crossover belt, black tennis shoes orange-red eyes, long hair, and bangs that cover her right eye. Here's the link

Power: Flames, transportation, super scream.
Attitude: happy. Can sometimes be violent, sad when somebody betrays her or getting dumped. (Her X-boyfriend Jake dumped her hard).
Personality: loves to go on adventures, swim, climb, loves to tease Knuckles or Sonic.
Weakness: fire extinguishers.
Birthplace/Birthdate: Beverly Hills. June 19, 1995
Boyfriend: Shadow
Fighting Skills: throws a huge fireball at enemies when they get her pissed off, punches, kicks, and flips any type of enemy.
Fave Food: steak.
Transformation: Hot Amber. (Her eyes turn into fire, her clothes turn to fire, pretty much everything on her turns to fire)

Bio: She grew up in Beverly Hills with her mother and father up until she was 6. Her parents got killed by a man that she did not know, it was possibly Eggman. So her uncle Bruce took care of her until she turned 16. She moved to Mobius a couple weeks after she turned 16.

Jul 23, 11 at 10:53pm

name: Sommer the hedgehog!
color: green and black with blue eyes red shoes clothing white!
super form: turns red and blue half with green and yellow with burning fire eyes!
appearance: turns out that people thought she was looking like a alien hedgehog!
attitude: caring for her friends and can be a bit evil!
power: is very powerful can use chaos control and chaos bast @ the same time also can use chaos spear!
weakness: nothing! but vampires!
birthplace: eggmans space base!
fighting: same as the power!
bio: sommer was born 2 years after the eggman empire was distoried and 10 weeks after she was adopted by vinnella the rabbit and then 5 years after she distoried robots also eggmans empire and metal sonic 10 years after she meets shadow and joins forces with him!
so was that good!

Jul 31, 10 at 7:53pm

Well, I already mentioned her in my thread, but I'll describe her for ya'll here.
Species: Cheetah
Dislikes: Disrespectful people, rap, butt kissers.
Crush: Espio the Chameleon
Chao: Lil'Knux, neutral blue running type.
Clothing: Red T-shirt, Blue Jeans, orange sneakers, pink bangles, and a Hawaiian flower in her hair.
Friends: Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, Silver the hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog.
P.S. If anyone on this thread wants to reply to my thread, go ahead!

Silver (the hedgehog) rocks. End of discussion.

Jul 30, 10 at 3:43pm

My dude.
If anyone wants to use the character creator I used, here's the link.

Jul 27, 10 at 4:07pm

quote FoneBoneFan15
Name: Dino Yoshe
Appearance: Looks like Yoshi from the Mario series
Attitude: Like Yoshi

Name: Pat Koop
Appearance: Looks like Koopa Troopa from the Mario series, but with an green skin.
Attitude: Like Koopa Troopa but includes break-dancing skills
Wow your so creative. /Sarcasm