Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu » sin tzu » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 31, 03 at 9:04pmnickysixxx

so no matter how hard i try or what i do i cant hit sin tzu even once? how can i beat this guy? ive been going at it for three days now and he still wont go down. what am i doing wrong or what am i not doing?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 24, 04 at 3:23pm
rgibby

START OVER AND TRY AGAIN

Nov 08, 03 at 4:04am
tdude

can't anyone help??? i'm dyin' here!!!! i know you guys beat this, anyone? anyone??? HELP!!!!!

Nov 06, 03 at 2:35am
tdude

so you guys got pretty far in this game, maybe you can help me where i am...? i'm the one stuck on the batcave level not knowing where to go or what to do after protecting all the doors and stopping all the bad guys. i'm still in the batcave and the level just doesn't end. what do i do???

Nov 02, 03 at 8:13am
batfan

p.s. to dodge his attacks, use that quick charge thing and jump to the side. if you using the xbox version, its the right trigger.

Nov 02, 03 at 8:11am
batfan

heh, i was looking for help the same time you asked. i finally beat it though. it took me a while so i dont know if its right. everytime he charges at you, you have to dodge him continuously. he makes like 5 attempts i think. after that he does a little flip and stands there for a period of time. thats when you attack, but try to charge up your special meter thing as much as you can everytime you attack. once its full, after he just stands there, use a special on him, then after you use it twice, he uses his confusion thing (blocking prevents the affect). then he goes back into a chamber and summons some people to attack you. after that he jumps back out and you go back to step one. go through this cycle until you beat him, which is about aruond 4 times i think.

have fun

Oct 31, 03 at 9:04pm
nickysixxx

so no matter how hard i try or what i do i cant hit sin tzu even once? how can i beat this guy? ive been going at it for three days now and he still wont go down. what am i doing wrong or what am i not doing?