Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Site Contributor's Forum » Welcome Contributors » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 18, 03 at 8:56pmRedemption

This forum is designed to allow contributors to communicate with one another in regards to things like screen shot submissions, profile submissions, etc.

By year's end the contribution system will be upgraded to feature:

• Europe, Japan, and Australia release dates
  • Box shots

NeoPoints will play a more prominent role in the forums later in the 0.8.X branch of the neoforums (yes, we're finally allowing members to show their NeoPoints in the forums) and we will also be featuring a new Contributor rank status.
  • Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 17, 14 at 12:56pm
    Docile

Thank you for the warm welcome intoxication, I shall be sure to should anything arise. Oh go away Gotenks, always giving me a bad name wherever I go.

Aug 16, 14 at 2:28pm
    Gotenks

Woah, Docile is already on a roll for Neopoints. Better watch your back intoxication.

Aug 16, 14 at 7:09am
    Intoxication

Welcome to the forum Docile. If need any help or have any question, don't hesitate to ask.
    Happy contributing.

Dec 31, 13 at 10:34pm
    dilute

quote Fluidity
    Don't let Toxie fool you Dilute, some of his Neopoints technically don't even exist.
    You guys seriously contribute so much, I don't stand a chance here. Especially intoxication and Saga.
    But yeah, I've started contributing a fair share of stuff, but I'm not really doing this for Neopoints, so no hurries.

Dec 31, 13 at 8:53am
    Fluidity

Don't let Toxie fool you Dilute, some of his Neopoints technically don't even exist.

Dec 16, 13 at 9:47pm
    Intoxication

Hi Dilute, welcome to the forum man.
    Yeah, you definitely need to get your neopoints up, 134 points is just embarrassing.

Dec 16, 13 at 9:03am
    dilute

I guess I didn't introduce myself yet.
    I'm Dilute, been in this forum for a while, and am really going to start off reviewing once my exams finish. I've contributed some shit, though very very less, and I hope to get in more of my submissions.
    Hope to meet many of you chaps here!

Aug 12, 13 at 8:39pm
    Vell

intoxication - Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll continue to do the best I can.

Aug 12, 13 at 6:16pm
    Intoxication

Vell I gotta say, I had to double check to make sure you weren't an old member with all the contributions you've done. Keep up the good work and welcome aboard.

Aug 04, 13 at 12:39pm
    Vell

A bit of a bump but I wanted to at least say hello. I'm Vell! I'll be trying to contribute to the site as much as I can in my spare time. ^^ I'll probably have questions too so... I'll be counting on you guys to help me out when possible haha. Hope we can all get along! See you in the forums.