Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Site Contributor's Forum » Welcome Contributors » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 18, 03 at 8:56pmRedemption

This forum is designed to allow contributors to communicate with one another in regards to things like screen shot submissions, profile submissions, etc.

By year's end the contribution system will be upgraded to feature:

• Europe, Japan, and Australia release dates
  • Box shots

NeoPoints will play a more prominent role in the forums later in the 0.8.X branch of the neoforums (yes, we're finally allowing members to show their NeoPoints in the forums) and we will also be featuring a new Contributor rank status.
  • Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 04, 15 at 12:02am

Thank you for your answers, both of you.
    Avalith: I didn't received any new messages in my inbox but I found what you were asking since the 28/09 and I just provided a new url as required.

Oct 03, 15 at 9:44pm

quote Yuusha
    Hello, I just want to know how long submissions are handled usually? Thanks.
    Like Chad said, it depends largely on the type of submission and the availability of CRS members who have the ability to approve a specific submission. If you're talking about the three profiles you submitted, however, I see there was a note attached to the PC submission. You should have received a copy of that note from the reviewer in your NeoPM Inbox. Messages from CRS members about pending contributions will always appear in some form in your inbox. If a submission is still listed as pending after a couple of days, check there to make sure it wasn't marked as requiring edit or the reviewer has a question.

Oct 03, 15 at 6:52pm

Yuusha, hey there! Sorry for the delayed response! Submissions are handled by the NeoCRS team members. There's really no set time frame for how long it takes for a submission to be reviewed, but you can usually expect anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days depending on the type of submission. Certain profile info can take seconds to verify and approve (release dates, developers/publishers, perspectives, themes, etc.) while some can take a little longer (user reviews, complete profile submissions, etc.).

I noticed in the queue you have a couple of submissions over in the Company section. Looking here, you can see which NeoCRS members have permissions to review submissions of each type, and certain sections are a bit lacking due to the lack of submission volume and consequently the necessity to have as many people assigned to it. Any submission for Games, Movies, or Books should be reviewed relatively quickly, but those submissions that fall under Game Mods, Hardware, Series (including Fanart), and Company may take a little bit longer.

I've since handled those submissions of yours in the Company section, and am currently looking at your full profile game submissions. ^__^

Oct 03, 15 at 5:16pm

Ok, seems like I have the answer to my question... -__-

Oct 01, 15 at 5:41pm

Hello, I just want to know how long submissions are handled usually? Thanks.

Aug 14, 15 at 2:27am

Huh, it seems that I haven't posted here yet.
    Hey everyone, my name is Austin and I tend to contribute cheats, fanart, user reviews, and profiles to the site. I personally find it very fun and don't see myself stopping in the foreseeable future.

Aug 12, 15 at 10:18am

Thanks man,for some reason i could not find it,i will just sumbit two indie games for now,since i have to leave on vacation tomorrow

Aug 11, 15 at 11:46pm

Hi TheTubich, welcome to the site/forum.

quote TheTubich
    Also does anyone know if you can add games to the games list,since there are games(indie mostly) that are not on the list.
    If you come across any game(s) that's not in our database, you can add them by submitting a new profile request.

Visit this thread more details.

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to post them here or drop us a PM.

Happy contributing.

Aug 11, 15 at 11:23pm

Hello people!
    I just saw that my first two (user) reviews have been accepted.Not only will am i really happy about that, i will do more now!
    Also does anyone know if you can add games to the games list,since there are games(indie mostly) that are not on the list.

Aug 17, 14 at 12:56pm

Thank you for the warm welcome intoxication, I shall be sure to should anything arise. Oh go away Gotenks, always giving me a bad name wherever I go.