Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Music » Yeah Yeah Yeahs » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Oct 7, 03 at 5:01amRogue to society

Does anyone listen to this band? They're a fairly new Punk group fom NYC that has an album out, "Fever To Tell" that's quite good. If you're into Punk, they're definately worth a look; Karen O is badass.

This message was edited by Rogue to society on Jun 07 2004.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 28, 13 at 6:24pm
EvilTediz597

Just picked up the album. I'm guessing they heard the hurls cause the album art's been cropped just to have the mosquito in the frame.

Easier on my stomach. But the inner art when you open up the album looks really cool, and I'm surprised they didn't go with it as the album art.

Apr 10, 13 at 4:50am
Bollo

I *bleep*ing love Sacrilege, already one of my favourite songs of 2013. Hopefully I'll get to see them this summer.

Apr 8, 13 at 4:57pm
ctrl

Pretty bad-ass album. I don't know if any of you have gotten to hear the singles. They got a good sound while they were down in NOLA.

Jan 19, 13 at 8:40pm
EvilTediz597

Why.
Why.
Why.

Jan 19, 13 at 4:51pm
windowlicker

What the *bleep* is that.

Jan 19, 13 at 3:37pm
Bollo

Yeah that's really bizarre, looks like what some terrible metal cross genre band would have

Jan 19, 13 at 8:49am
Wilhelm Ryan

Yeah Yeah Yeahs' cover art for their new upcoming album is the frontrunner for worst cover art of 2013 already. I don't know why though, I love it.

Feb 12, 10 at 1:48pm
GreatestGamerInRome

I know, but I don't know most of them by name. That's just the one that happened to come to mind.

Feb 12, 10 at 1:45pm
Styot

They do have other songs...

Feb 12, 10 at 1:41pm
GreatestGamerInRome

My friend introduced me to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs like 2 years back and I really don't like them. Sorry, I don't mean to hate on them, but god...I really hate Maps. That song is just so...irritating to listen to, although a few of my friends would just play that song over and over for like 2 weeks so that could be why I dislike that one so much.