Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite! » Banner/Avatar/Stamp Request » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 05, 03 at 2:21pmhamham_girl2

Ok. Here is are Request page. This may be Hamtaro related banner's, stamp's and avatars or anything else. You may use any kind of Paint, Paint Shop Pro etc. things. You may post up banner's/avatar's/stamp's for fun.

For a banner, the url must have http:// and for an avatar, it must be a saved file. A stamp must be http:// as well.

Please, remember that some people have slow modems so please disable your sigs in this post only. You will be given 3 warnings then banned. Please remember. For the first to pages, I changed them so no harm done. You will get warning's(3) before you are banned.

Good hosting places: Villagephotos, Imagestaion, Strike 9

If you want a banner, stamp or avatar, post like this:

What you want: (banner, stamp or avatar)
What you want on it: (self explanitory)
Background: (fire, ice etc.)

First come, first serve. You may, if needed, can request a certain person to do your banner/avatar. I will make a list of people who are willing to do banners, stamps and avatars.

Banner Makers
  • hamham_girl2
  • Dazigirl22
  • GexTheLizard
  • yugi vs kaiba

• hamham_girl2
  • kirbylover
  • GexTheLizrd

Stamp Makers
  • hamham_girl2
  • GexTheLizard

PM me to be on the list or if you are on, taken off. Please, don't chat here.

With the result of leaving your signature in the post, three warnings are given then a ban. Here is a list of people with 1st, 2nd and 3rd warnings:

1st Warning
  • Dazigirl22
  • Cool Latios
  • yugi vs kaiba
  • GexTheLizard
  • 50 cent fan
  • hamham_girl2

2nd Warnings
  • GexTheLizard
  • Dazigirl22
  • yugi vs kaiba
  • 50 cent fan

3rd Warnings
  • GexTheLizard
  • yugi vs kaiba
  • Dazigirl22

Bans
  • Dazigirl22

In-active Banner/Stamp/Avatar Makers
  • kirbylover(avatar maker)

This message was edited by hamham_girl2 on Oct 25 2003.
  • Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 17, 05 at 9:41pm
    brieonna1993

Can someone please make me a banner that has my name in the middle with all the ham-hams?

This message was edited by brieonna1993 on Jul 26 2005.

Mar 05, 05 at 8:28pm
    EspeonMaster

Want Avatar
    On any hamham
    background don't care

Oct 11, 04 at 11:24pm
    hamham_girl2

quote Chobi
    I already did this for her a couple of months ago. ^^ She stopped using a Jingle theme before you even came back, and now I believe it's Yu-Gi-Oh. Sorry gurl, you were a little late. @_@
    Oops! I am a little late but oh well. I am open for anyone else who wants one though!

Oct 02, 04 at 4:03pm
    Chobi

I already did this for her a couple of months ago. ^^ She stopped using a Jingle theme before you even came back, and now I believe it's Yu-Gi-Oh. Sorry gurl, you were a little late. @_@

Sep 25, 04 at 3:08pm
    hamham_girl2

quote hamhamham
    Please make a banner for me. I want a good ava of Jingle and a banner with good pictures of Jingle. Please put hamhamham on the banner. And a fire backround.
    Include the URL please!
    I haven't done the avatar but here is the signature!
    [*img]http://img79.exs.cx/img79/7161/Animation133.gif[*/img]

Remove the *

Sep 24, 04 at 1:37pm
    hamham_girl2

quote hamhamham
    Please make a banner for me. I want a good ava of Jingle and a banner with good pictures of Jingle. Please put hamhamham on the banner. And a fire backround.
    Include the URL please!
    Ok hamhamham, I'll try my best for you... It might turn out good or bad.

Mar 08, 04 at 2:54am
    hamhamham

Include the URL please!

Jan 20, 04 at 1:37am
    Misty

ok, i'll make you an oxynard sig

Jan 20, 04 at 1:30am
    hamhamham

Hey can I get a sig pic please I like Oxnard. Dazigirl22, uh, sry the 1 pic didn't work.

Nov 24, 03 at 12:36pm
    hamham_girl2

quote princesspiglet
    yet again... THANKS

Hey! Warning 3