Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The New Adventures of the Time Machine » things don't work right in this game » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 06, 12 at 2:12am
Khronos

Oh. I just realized I replied to a thread in 2003.

Oct 06, 12 at 2:11am
Khronos

If you do things right at this point you can have 2 hourglass of Ashes.

Oct 06, 12 at 2:10am
Khronos

Is this the sphere in the Monastary you are referring to after doing the sound puzzle?

If so all I recall doing is make sure I have at least ONE charged hourglass of Ashes which you can charge by turning on those clocks in that room with the platform then trade the hourglass of Ashes to Mr Fancy Pants for a free spell which he will then befriend you.

At first he will resist the charm but the 2nd or third time he will give in and you earn a free spell.

Get either the Sands To Ashes spell which most powerful enemies will be gone in four shots unless protected with armor or get the Stop Time spell which freezes your adversaries for 10 seconds unless armored.
Most are not armored.

Eventually you will get into a fight with Tetradon and you can release the creature on him.

Oct 02, 03 at 2:20pm
tim call

when i get to the second sphere mr fancy pants does'nt approach me therefor i can't get any further in the game whats going wrong?i would really like to finish this game.