Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 09, 01 at 4:05amWildSorcery

This was the best out of all the Mortal Kombat games ! it is fast furios and has weapons too ! yeah kick ass !! Unlike Teken which is way to slow ! ! ! !

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 26, 04 at 8:31pm
mike(MK)

btw all mortal combats past mk 5 "mythologies" sucked, except 4, mk 5 relys on you dodging the first attack, then it leaves you to their ultimate combos,.. its all it needs, and theres a jump bug, if you just keep jumping forward and kicking, they havent programmed them to react so its all random what they do , and what they do is usually quite stupid

Feb 29, 04 at 12:11pm
(Barron) Aaron 'BadB

I FISHED MY OLD SEGA MEGADRIVE (and master system) FROM THE LOFT THE OTHER DAY, N I SWEAR DOWN MORTAL KOMBAT (the 1st one of course) IS STILL DA BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER MADE.
ALSO, THERE ARE ONLY A FEW [/u]TRUE[u] MORTAL KOMBAT CHARACTERS: JOHNY CAGE, KANO, RAYDEN, LIU KANG, SCORPION (tha best), SUB-ZERO, SONYA. NOT FORGETTING: REPTILE, GORO, SHANG TSUNG.
-------------------->
"get over here!"

Jun 30, 03 at 3:44am
Josh17

This and triology are the two best Mortal Kombats IMO.

The graphics from the first two 4 is a HUGE difference, but Triology is still good, and so is 4.

Mar 21, 03 at 8:26pm
DragonGod LOrd

i agreee with you they are very good and each time they surprise me with new combos fatalities and now weapons

Mar 21, 03 at 6:57pm
JBGTA3

quote sub-0
i have never played the first mortal kombat but considering how old it was it probably did suck. but i bet it rocked back in the day. the new deadly aliance looks totally awesome. its kinda like 4 but better graphics and costumes. reptile looks like an actual lizard kind of like in this one but more detailed.

---------------------------------------------
"nature's a mother. drink to it
I like all the Mortals, they are cool in different ways.

Jan 04, 03 at 5:16pm
The Ultimate King

I won all the MK game so i geuss you can call me a MK ultimate King fan

Oct 10, 02 at 5:44am
sub-0

i have never played the first mortal kombat but considering how old it was it probably did suck. but i bet it rocked back in the day. the new deadly aliance looks totally awesome. its kinda like 4 but better graphics and costumes. reptile looks like an actual lizard kind of like in this one but more detailed.

---------------------------------------------
"nature's a mother. drink to it^_^

Jul 11, 02 at 9:47pm
SSJ4 Majin Goten

Mortal combat is super cool. My favorite characters of all time are Scorpion, Cane, Retpile and Sub Zero. I also like Smoke and Raiden.

Jun 26, 02 at 1:28pm
karthokrinden

MK sucked the day it started

Mar 23, 02 at 4:16pm
Saint Jaycee

Yeah, it is a good MK game. Too bad the graphics on the PSX version looks like crap. It's still fun though.