Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mortal Kombat 4 » MORTAL COMBAT » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 09, 01 at 4:05amWildSorcery

This was the best out of all the Mortal Kombat games ! it is fast furios and has weapons too ! yeah kick ass !! Unlike Teken which is way to slow ! ! ! !

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 26, 04 at 8:31pm
mike(MK)

btw all mortal combats past mk 5 "mythologies" sucked, except 4, mk 5 relys on you dodging the first attack, then it leaves you to their ultimate combos,.. its all it needs, and theres a jump bug, if you just keep jumping forward and kicking, they havent programmed them to react so its all random what they do , and what they do is usually quite stupid

Feb 29, 04 at 12:11pm
(Barron) Aaron 'BadB

I FISHED MY OLD SEGA MEGADRIVE (and master system) FROM THE LOFT THE OTHER DAY, N I SWEAR DOWN MORTAL KOMBAT (the 1st one of course) IS STILL DA BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER MADE.
ALSO, THERE ARE ONLY A FEW [/u]TRUE[u] MORTAL KOMBAT CHARACTERS: JOHNY CAGE, KANO, RAYDEN, LIU KANG, SCORPION (tha best), SUB-ZERO, SONYA. NOT FORGETTING: REPTILE, GORO, SHANG TSUNG.
-------------------->
"get over here!"

Jun 30, 03 at 3:44am
Josh17

This and triology are the two best Mortal Kombats IMO.

The graphics from the first two 4 is a HUGE difference, but Triology is still good, and so is 4.

Mar 21, 03 at 8:26pm
DragonGod LOrd

i agreee with you they are very good and each time they surprise me with new combos fatalities and now weapons

Mar 21, 03 at 6:57pm
JBGTA3

quote sub-0
i have never played the first mortal kombat but considering how old it was it probably did suck. but i bet it rocked back in the day. the new deadly aliance looks totally awesome. its kinda like 4 but better graphics and costumes. reptile looks like an actual lizard kind of like in this one but more detailed.

---------------------------------------------
"nature's a mother. drink to it
I like all the Mortals, they are cool in different ways.

Jan 04, 03 at 5:16pm
The Ultimate King

I won all the MK game so i geuss you can call me a MK ultimate King fan

Oct 10, 02 at 5:44am
sub-0

i have never played the first mortal kombat but considering how old it was it probably did suck. but i bet it rocked back in the day. the new deadly aliance looks totally awesome. its kinda like 4 but better graphics and costumes. reptile looks like an actual lizard kind of like in this one but more detailed.

---------------------------------------------
"nature's a mother. drink to it^_^

Jul 11, 02 at 9:47pm
SSJ4 Majin Goten

Mortal combat is super cool. My favorite characters of all time are Scorpion, Cane, Retpile and Sub Zero. I also like Smoke and Raiden.

Jun 26, 02 at 1:28pm
karthokrinden

MK sucked the day it started

Mar 23, 02 at 4:16pm
Saint Jaycee

Yeah, it is a good MK game. Too bad the graphics on the PSX version looks like crap. It's still fun though.