Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Chrono Cross » Introduce Yourself » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 01, 03 at 12:17pm2 cent

I don't know why no one made this thread, but here it is. Just introduce your self if your new to the forum.

Hey I'm 2 cent(2C for short) and I am on a search to get this game, so I'll be posting here a lot.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 30, 14 at 10:07am
Willy D

I am not newbie here I just don't ussually post unles I have Question's (?'S)too ask or something too say.
But it is nice that I can say hello too the new members of this site.

Nov 02, 10 at 10:51pm
Logan

Hey

My name is Logan.

I beat this game YEARS ago, and I have decided to start playing it again.

I'll be stopping by here now and then to see what is worth discussing.

Dec 10, 09 at 5:30pm
alphador

Ah I forget to introduce myself...sorry.

Alfador is my name aka fathom...nice to meet you all.

CC rocks!

Jul 14, 09 at 10:12pm
pengi2055

Hey, i'm pengi.... um yeah. I'm replaying Cross for the 5th time! it rox!

Jun 21, 07 at 11:39pm
Submerged

Hello well I'm Submerged, and I don't have the game anymore. I lost it! But I'm trying really hard to get it back somehow. Either buying or asking a friend to find one..

-hiro

Feb 14, 07 at 12:20pm
katsuya

its looks like i beat in playing this game soon i,ll hit 30 and then im number one who played this games see, im the greatest bwauauauhahahhahahha.

no hard feelings okay i won fair and square, right plus i know every single secret in this game, and i have got all characters i didn,t miss even one character, yeah i got them all[u][/u]

Feb 14, 07 at 12:12pm
katsuya

hello sunnyshine.i know what you mean one cannot have enough of this great game althoungt i play it 29 times i still want to play it again i want to play it more than 40 times that would be great, not, anyway im the master of this game i know every monster,every single treasure can be found in this game, so if anyone need my help im here ,just ask me okay,call me chrono kaiser

katsuya
lunar-kaiser2300@hotmail.com[u][/u]

Feb 01, 07 at 7:19pm
leo 2

Hi I'm new here I just signed up today!
anyway I beat chrono cross already

Mar 14, 06 at 2:08am
gokin

im new to the forum but not to the game, ive beat it over 20 times so if n e one needs n e help just ask me =p

Feb 10, 06 at 6:35pm
TrancedTemozarela

TrancedTemozarela, Trance or Temo for short.