Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories » Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Millenium Necklace Millenium Key Millenium Rod Bujingi Turtle Yami Yugi Millenium Eye Yugi Muto Akiza Izinski Ancient Faerie Dragon Ancient Fairy Dragon Millenium Scale Black Rose Dragon Black-Winged Dragon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon Dark Magician Girl Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon Jeweled Red Dragon Archfiend Kite Tenjo Kuriboh Life Stream Dragon Majestic Red Dragon Millenium Puzzle Millenium Ring Yuma Tsukumo Power Tool Dragon Power Tool Mecha Dragon Red Dragon Archfiend Red Dragon Archfiend Assault Mode Red Nova Dragon Joey Wheeler Majestic Star Dragon Reginald Kastle Shooting Quasar Dragon Shooting Star Dragon Stardust Dragon Stardust Dragon Assault Mode Stardust Radiance Dragon Time Wizard Yusei Fudo 2 Yusei Fudo

hideOriginal Post

Aug 28, 03 at 6:52amChobi

I'm sorry if you don't want a thread like this, but I haven't seen one here yet, so here we go! ^^

Hello, My name is Chobi! I have been here before, but just breifly

I don't really like Yu-Gi-Oh, but I might as well get info on it, since meh bro plays it and always asks me what to do, even if I have never played it before.

Alrighty then, thinks I like.

• Dogs
  • Icecream
  • French fries
  • My eyebrow piercing
  • All my good friends
  • SUGARZ
  • Swords [watch out! sugar high + sword = uh oh!]
  • Xbox
  • GBC
  • Clothes
  • Shopping
  • Anime
  • South Park...
  • KENNY! OMG!!!! KENNY KENNY KENNY KENNY KENNY...
  • Cute things. o^.^o

However, I do not like alot of things. like...

• When peeps come to close to me in a crowded area
  • Certain noises
  • Annoying people
  • Shows that you hate, but watch anyways because you got hooked.

I hate like a zillion more things, but I can't write them all down because it would take forever. So yeah, I hope to have fun here and everything.
  • Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 24, 12 at 7:27am
    MoNsTeR eateR unite

Hello im MoNsTeR eateR unite.Join this forum.

Oct 08, 11 at 12:47pm
    shayne

hello i am shaaaaaaaaynee lol
    i will be look at this forum sometimes :3 nice to meet you!!

Jan 17, 11 at 10:41pm
    sephiroth96

sup? i am sephiroth96, and even though im not a member, it felt right to introduce myself. ive been playin for 9yrs but stopped in the middle of that for like one yr, but kept the save data. right now im trying to get a meteor b dragon and do the dupe trick to get 3. tis tough work. especially typing this on my psp

Dec 20, 10 at 12:53pm
    Jigen_Bakudan

Hello, my friends.

My name is Cesar and I'm from Portugal.
    I chose the username Jigen_Bakudan just because I like the pronunciation of it.
    One of my favourite YGO cards of all time is Gaia the Fierce Knight.

I started playing Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories on Playstation about 5-6 years ago but then I stopped. Recently, since I was bored, I started seeing all of the Yu-Gi-Oh episodes again (only the Yugi seasons) (since I had never seen them all), and started playing FM again about 2 months ago.

Since "my return", I've learned about the S-TEC and S-POW potentialities (back then I only wanted to 'win') and strategies. Some cards I've won that I didn't have are Blue-eyes White Dragon (A-TEC from Seto 3rd on 10th Dec of 2010. 1st duel of the day ), Crush Card, Stain Storm, HFD, Eradicating Aerosol and Megamorph.

Hope to learn more with you guys and to help unveil the mystery about the UCC cards. Anything I can help, just ask.

Thanks

Aug 17, 10 at 2:04pm
    Gameseeker15

Hey I'm Gameseeker, Seeker for short, or Zane, or Mr. Blue, or Gunner. Any of those if you want. This was one of the first games I ever played and loved it. I just started playing it again a few days ago and was looking to max it out as much as possible, however I now see that this has become a group thing for many people and hope to contribute a little.

Jul 02, 10 at 7:42pm
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh dear, welcome and please stay mah dear boi!

BTW, Archangel only posted here when he modded and left when he demoted

I'm the real deal here, stay!!!!

Jul 02, 10 at 10:08am
    Principality

Principality here.

Just following Xerepolis and Archangel - the studs that they are. ;D

Jul 02, 10 at 10:06am
    Kujaku Mew

Well, I go as Mew pretty much everywhere... But feel free to call me as you please... I have fallen back into Yugioh fandom after a short lapse. Oh well.. I can see this thread never gets used, but I wished to make a proper introduction. So, uh... Here I am. Introductioning.

Jun 08, 10 at 3:45am
    AussieMeteor

Hey, i'm AussieMeteor. My name was going to be Meteor B. Trainer(I actually made a fake card with the same name), but the full stop meant it wouldn't work.

The cards I want in FM are Metalzoa, the Gate Guardian pieces, BEWD and Megamorph.

As the name implies, i'm an Australian.

Already made a thread with my FM deck.

Mar 13, 10 at 2:00pm
    Heishin1326

sorry, this is my picture +++++++++++On my head is a cap(backwards)
    ++++++++++++++++++
    ++++++++++++++++++++++
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    | | | | | |
    | | . | | . | |
    | \_/ \_/ |
    | |
    \ \ /
    \ / /
    \ \__/ /
    \_______/

I didn't find a good picture,