Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » SoulCalibur II » Soul Calibur 2 Forum Guest Book » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 31, 01 at 10:56pmTestament

Just like the title says, this is a guest book for forum visitors to come and in and say a few words. Just change the what the Subject:* says to your member/visitor name. You can type from on sentence to a whole paragraph if you wish. It doesn't have to be anything personal it could just be a quote of your favorite book or movie. There is one rule though, only one post per person. If you're a visitor and decide to register or just made a new name you may post again as the new name. Just state who you were and post. I'll sign later once somebody gets it started, thanks.

[Seth's Wrath: Aaaaah shut up! =P ]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 30, 07 at 4:05am
MorbidOverGod

Meh its MOG, I liked this game allot

Jul 25, 07 at 6:48am
Taki

I'm Takininja! =D

Don't have this, but SCIII FTW =D

Apr 30, 07 at 12:13am
Knight of Gold

Sort of the introduction thread?? Knight of Gold here, I love this game , looking forward to get SC III (yeh, kinda hard to get down here)

Aug 06, 05 at 4:00am
QuizzyFan8

hey this is Quizzy
I enjoyed playing the Soul series

Aug 06, 05 at 12:29am
Ray_Masamune

What's up, everone.
I'm Ray.
Soul Calibur is a great game.
I also play Tekken.

Aug 05, 05 at 8:40am
Shattered Silence

Hey, i've had SC2 since release date, and it has been one of my favourite games, but i stopped playing a while ago. Now with the impending release of SC3 i've decided to brush up on my skills, and i've started it all again.

Jul 10, 05 at 10:43pm
Pac Man Nemesis

I got this video game as a gift yesterday and I'm addicted to it. Talim rocks.

§.g.²

May 20, 05 at 4:41am
playstation power99

I LOVE this game and Nightmare RULES OVER ALLLLL!!!!!

nuff' said.

Nov 23, 04 at 5:43am
The Omega

Hello, I'm the Emperor of Mars (EoM for short), and I've had the game for a couple years now, just never really participated in this forum.

Oct 06, 04 at 5:26am
Vorpal_Sima Yi

Yeah-I am new into this forum, i fell alienated...anyways- i got the game!!~Unlock almost all the things-and i love it!!~My best characters r "Taki" and "Mitsurugi". They are Fast and Furious!!!~